For those of you with 05 Apple Green bags......

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Is it a "wearable" bag? I saw a First IRL yesterday in Apple Green and it was just GORGY :girlsigh:

I was bitten by the Apple Green bug :graucho:and I am just contemplating how often I will actually wear it. Normally I am not a "green" gal, but it is just a stunning color! I also really have no problem rocking a bright bag with whatever outfit I have on so the fact have have no green in my wardrobe is not really a problem....to me anyways.

So, do you find it is a bag that gets a lot of use or is it always in the closet?

Thanks!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
I use mine constantly!!

I love it with PINK for a perfect contrast; it's the best bag against any pair of blue jeans hands down; it's lovely with browns, and pops with black or white.

The only color I don't wear it with is red :shame:

My Apple sees more action than any other bag in my closet :graucho:

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I know......my newfound lust was just wavering and then I had to see YOUR ^^^ Apple IRL yesterday! It is all your fault you enabler! :graucho: Thank goodness I did not do a dreaded impulse bid on an Apple after our Happy Hour excursion. My excuse for buying Mogano was because I was on painkillers for my wrist surgery.....I don't want Apple to be a martini induced buy :roflmfao:

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
LOL!!!

I wish you had seen my bag when it was a little newer :shame:

I am using it to death :rolleyes:

Oh-- your Magenta rocks :drinkup:

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Thanks *sigh* it is still not an 05..........but I think it is good as far as the 08's go.

Lanier

Eeek - it's a mouse!
O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
At the beach ☀
Yes, 05 AG is surprisingly very wearable! I would do a search through the "Wearing Your Bal" thread to see what people pair it with.

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
I wear mine during Spring and Summer but never any other time really. It matches more than you'd think. Brightens up an outfit!

Oct 24, 2005
UK
Extremely wearable. I use mine all the time - the only time I don't wear it is of my outfit is quite green (my favvie colour, so I have a lot), but with anything else its fine. Cheers me up in the winter months too. :biggrin:

firstclass1

dreams come true :-)
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
I use mine constantly!!

I love it with PINK for a perfect contrast; it's the best bag against any pair of blue jeans hands down; it's lovely with browns, and pops with black or white.

The only color I don't wear it with is red :shame:

My Apple sees more action than any other bag in my closet :graucho:
I TOTALLY agree with 'D' hmwe46 :yes::tup: ! I've had the Day (sold it) and will get the Work soon ... I need more of this really versatile colour (IMO) :drool::yahoo:

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
yea, i love the AG too....however, i have not seen it IRL but only pics of Nicole carryin her...from there, i already inspired by this color.

Off Topic, *1*Class did i see wrongly? U manage to find one in work....if u do, it's really rare as i've never seen it in work style so far....LOLL

firstclass1

O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
yea, i love the AG too....however, i have not seen it IRL but only pics of Nicole carryin her...from there, i already inspired by this color.

Off Topic, *1*Class did i see wrongly? U manage to find one in work....if u do, it's really rare as i've never seen it in work style so far....LOLL

Celia sweety :heart: I'll post pics as soon as I get her, you'll see :rolleyes:;) LOL :supacool:

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
oh firstclass, your collection of works is tdf. turquoise and now apple green?? :drool: i'm still searching everywhere for a turq work! :ninja:

firstclass1

O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
pluiee sweety :love: don't lose hope, I'm pretty sure that a beautiful turq work is waiting out there 'for you' ;), I'll keep my fingers crossed :tup::heart:

english_.... I'll post pics soon with just those three '05 colours together (all Works) :yahoo: