For those of you who sell your bags...

Most of the bags you named can be purchased again if you really miss them. I wouldn't keep any bag "just in case". Get rid of the ones you rarely use and invest your money into something that you will love/use often. I had the hardest time parting with my bags but once you sell the first one or two, it only gets easier!:yes:
I would also let go most of your cles and only keep one. One wallet and one cles is plenty, IMO.

With regards to selling them on eBay, I think you have enough feedback to draw buyers. Make sure you take lots of clear pictures of your items (don't forget to watermark them!).

Most of the bags you named can be purchased again if you really miss them. I wouldn't keep any bag "just in case". Get rid of the ones you rarely use and invest your money into something that you will love/use often. I had the hardest time parting with my bags but once you sell the first one or two, it only gets easier!:yes:
I would also let go most of your cles and only keep one. One wallet and one cles is plenty, IMO.

With regards to selling them on eBay, I think you have enough feedback to draw buyers. Make sure you take lots of clear pictures of your items (don't forget to watermark them!).

What you said is very true. I don't have any LE items besides my groom cles.

Thanks!

Hello iheartvuitton, I know how you feel! However, I have sold probably twenty LV's in the past 8 years or so. I'm not wealthy, so when I need a little extra money, there goes another one! I do not look at purchasing LV as 'collecting', so that part isn't difficult for me. But I will tell you, sometimes I do miss my Speedy 25. But I can live with that, because LV will be around a long time! So, I can buy another LV bag when my finances permit. Lastly, I really enjoy TPF, but I do think it's important for me not to take the "obsession" thing too seriously in my own life. LV like any other luxury item is to be carried and enjoyed. :tender:

Hello iheartvuitton, I know how you feel! However, I have sold probably twenty LV's in the past 8 years or so. I'm not wealthy, so when I need a little extra money, there goes another one! I do not look at purchasing LV as 'collecting', so that part isn't difficult for me. But I will tell you, sometimes I do miss my Speedy 25. But I can live with that, because LV will be around a long time! So, I can buy another LV bag when my finances permit. Lastly, I really enjoy TPF, but I do think it's important for me not to take the "obsession" thing too seriously in my own life. LV like any other luxury item is to be carried and enjoyed. :tender:

Thanks for your kind words! I know what you mean. Tpf isn't so new to me...and to be quite honest...I'm itching for my first Chanel :shame: , so for the first time this isn't about me looking at everyone elses pictures in awe..its more of the bags fitting into my lifestyle now. I, however, did look at it as a collection...hence the 5 cles and the need for two at a time, at most lol. Anyway, you and everyone else that has replied have made some great points! Thanks!

I would actualy sell the things you don't want anymore (such as the speedy 25 to upgrade to a 30)...but I'd also sell what you don't use anymore. Like what other members have said, selling only gets easier once you get the ball rolling.

For the longest time, I couldn't get rid of my petit bucket because I used to love that bag...I hardly used it after getting my petit noe. Eventually after I had gotten rid of some other stuff, I had to admit that the size of the petit bucket was just too impractical for me.

I admit that I do go through periods where I miss the bags I've sold...but if I could buy them back, I know I wouldn't because there was a reason why I sold it in the first place. And it feels good knowing that I have bags I use frequently and love...and extra $$$!

I would actualy sell the things you don't want anymore (such as the speedy 25 to upgrade to a 30)...but I'd also sell what you don't use anymore. Like what other members have said, selling only gets easier once you get the ball rolling.

For the longest time, I couldn't get rid of my petit bucket because I used to love that bag...I hardly used it after getting my petit noe. Eventually after I had gotten rid of some other stuff, I had to admit that the size of the petit bucket was just too impractical for me.

I admit that I do go through periods where I miss the bags I've sold...but if I could buy them back, I know I wouldn't because there was a reason why I sold it in the first place. And it feels good knowing that I have bags I use frequently and love...and extra $$$!

Very true! Thanks!

You asked if you would have problems selling with the amount of feedback you have and 100 positive. I don't think so. Consider this, people who aren't as lucky to be a part of this type of forum bid on items when people have no feedback whatsoever and the item is fake. Sad, yes, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

And about selling your bags, it really is all how you look at it. If you want to actually use your bags, then yeah, I'd say get rid of what you're not using. Now, if you are a collector and just buy a lot of things just to have and not necessarily use then I would think you would hold on to everything. I for one am not a collector. I intend on using everything I buy. So my opinion would be to sell what you're not using and get something that you WILL use.;)

You asked if you would have problems selling with the amount of feedback you have and 100 positive. I don't think so. Consider this, people who aren't as lucky to be a part of this type of forum bid on items when people have no feedback whatsoever and the item is fake. Sad, yes, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

And about selling your bags, it really is all how you look at it. If you want to actually use your bags, then yeah, I'd say get rid of what you're not using. Now, if you are a collector and just buy a lot of things just to have and not necessarily use then I would think you would hold on to everything. I for one am not a collector. I intend on using everything I buy. So my opinion would be to sell what you're not using and get something that you WILL use.;)

Yeah...I just realized that theres no point in collecting what is still available lol. Some thing I won't part with, like an old red vernis cles, mini mono cles, & my mini speedy HL. I guess the other bags talked about throughout the thread are just collecting dust, and it's better off to sell them so someone else can enjoy them!

Thanks for answering my ebay question. :smile:

i would love to start buying authentic from ebay--but the thread on tPF keeps me from taking the plunge! with good numbers, good pictures, and a tag that has to be cut off on each of the bags you sell (people try to scam sellers by sending back fakes and getting their money back) you'll do fine!!! enjoy the extra cash, and let us know which chanel you get!