For those of you who own the Poppy XL Spotlight 13835...

babyugly

Jul 29, 2009
How do you carry this bag and what do you use it for? Do you use it as your everyday bag?

I just got one in blueberry and I am OBSESSED with the color and love the style of the bag - it is pretty big though so I'm trying to figure out if it would look okay to carry as a regular, everyday bag.

What are your thoughts if you own this bag?

I have a couple other spotlights, (the smaller ones) in black and gold...and I am contemplating if I should get another in the blueberry because I love the color so much...I just don't know if I really need to have 3 of the same bag...then I was thinking I could get the swingpack in blueberry because I want to get something else in this color. I don't want the wallet though because I don't think it has enough room.

Plus, I think if I do get the smaller spotlight in blueberry, I might not want to wear the bigger bag as much and I thought it was nice to have a little bit of a different style....okay....enough rambling!

Hope someone can give me some advice or experiences with this bag.

TIA!

xelquartz

Jun 30, 2008
I have it and love it, I especially live all the different compartments. I can put my phone in one, chapstick in another and they're easy access. The size is perfect for me, but I personally love big bags.

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
How do you carry this bag and what do you use it for? Do you use it as your everyday bag?

I just got one in blueberry and I am OBSESSED with the color and love the style of the bag - it is pretty big though so I'm trying to figure out if it would look okay to carry as a regular, everyday bag.

What are your thoughts if you own this bag?

I have a couple other spotlights, (the smaller ones) in black and gold...and I am contemplating if I should get another in the blueberry because I love the color so much...I just don't know if I really need to have 3 of the same bag...then I was thinking I could get the swingpack in blueberry because I want to get something else in this color. I don't want the wallet though because I don't think it has enough room.

Plus, I think if I do get the smaller spotlight in blueberry, I might not want to wear the bigger bag as much and I thought it was nice to have a little bit of a different style....okay....enough rambling!

Hope someone can give me some advice or experiences with this bag.

TIA!
i bought the white leather with yellow trim, the purple patent the black patent & the pink metallic so I hear you on the multiples issue.

Have these styles gone more than 30% off yet?

babyugly

Jul 29, 2009
lizmil - I haven't been to my outlet lately, but I've read some of the posts in the Coach Shopping thread and it looks like the majority is still until 30%...I think I've read a couple posts that have said some of the wristlets/wallets are in the 50% and now that I think about it....I think there was a red patent groovy the last time I was at my outlet in the 50% section....and there might have been some of the metallic pink totes as well.....I would LOVE to find the smaller blueberry spotlight in the 50% section...that would TOTALLY seal the deal for me to get another one :biggrin:

babyugly

Jul 29, 2009
xelquartz - Thanks! I'm thinking I'm probably going to wear it more as a shoulder bag and the more I keep trying it on, the more it's really growing on me!