For those of you who need a smaller lighter bag.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been having a bad time with my back lately and have been though a series of bags to try and find something that can hold all my things, is cute, and won't break my back. Last night I purchased the small laced galery tote. It looks tiny but can indeed hold a lot and is so adorable.

I am loving it...
    Ladies check it out!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Lead me to it ..I have the exact same back problem..what is the number and style? Thanks, glad you found something that does not hurt. :yahoo:

3. sounds good i wanna see!!!

4. I'm about there myself. My shoulder and back is killing me from moving boxes around in the stock room at Coach. Ironic isn't it?! I can't seem to carry my own bag right now from moving purses around! I just got my Felicia bag and I've been carrying a wristlet for the past couple of days. I think I may need to look at a smaller bag. Is this the regular sized gallery tote??

5. Its the regular style that retails for 428.00