For those of you who love the Cabas Alto...

livethelake said:
Hi there. Can you tell me which LV you ordered your bag from? Mine SA told me they couldn't do a SO on an alto :mad: and I really want one!

Thanks!

I live in Las Vegas and went to the LV at Ceasar's Forum shops. Hope that helps!

This is also a great bag to use as a "briefcase" for work, I've had mine for about 3 years and love it. I am going to try to SO one in the damier - do you have to pay when you place the order or when the bag arrives? Thanks for the info.

it is a very useful shopping bag,i use mine when i know that i going to buy lots of things in town/city........if you like oversize LV bag then you will like this one....

here's mine Cabas Alto...:P

Attachments

• Picture 072 (1).jpg
    Picture 072 (1).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 98
cougess said:
This is also a great bag to use as a "briefcase" for work, I've had mine for about 3 years and love it. I am going to try to SO one in the damier - do you have to pay when you place the order or when the bag arrives? Thanks for the info.

The price on the Damier is $1200. You would put half down and pay the balance when you receive the bag. The wait time is six to eight months. I was thinking of ordering both as well!!! Even though they are the same bag, but will be made out of different canvas material. Thank you for posting a picture of your bag. It looks like you take very good care of it!!!! Would you mind posting a photo with the bag on for size perspective?

shalomjude: so let just get a mezzo.... im planning to get one but just waiting if any of my friends are going to paris, it's way much cheaperr there... i wonder if LV is cheaperr in aussie....