For those of you who have sold your bbag on ebay...

1. How much do you actually lose in fees with paypal for a $1200 bag?

I'm thinking about putting up my magenta city on eBay, but am afraid that I'll only get back a fraction of what I paid.

(hope you don't mind me asking...)

2. It's around $70-$100 give or take a few dollars. I know it ends up being like $40 to list on eBay, and like $50 in Paypal fees or so (although this is just a bad estimate! hehe)

3. I think with a Magenta City you will be okay....popular color

4. oh...that's not that bad! I thought it would be a lot more! I once sold something for .99 cents and paypal took .30 cents!

5. Bummer. This bag was sold to me, and then to someone else for more $$$$ ??? Explanation please.

6. i'm really sorry ranskimmie,
    i honestly did think that you were going with the first/classique.

..and it is not being sold for more money.

7. Im just really dissapointed because you said you had no problem with waiting 1 week. Its only been 3 days:cry: Oh well.

8. i feel really terrible. has it really only been 3 days?? i don't even like the bag anymore...and its causing so much grief!

i'm really sorry!

9. ^^^is there something defective with the bag, whats goin on? sorry im being nosey.

11. It will cost you around $75 for a $1200 sale.

12. I agree with you Mimi, it's approx. 4,1% of the end-amount :sad: !!

13. Plus, if they pay through PayPal you'll have to cough up an additional 3% that you can not pass onto the buyer to be eligible for PP Seller Protection against chargebacks! They all take a good deal off...but it's better than any consignment store cut I've seen.

When I sell stuff on eBay, I pad the price to include the fees.

14. I sold my pale rose city for $1260.00 on ebay (shipped) and paypal took about $70.00 - not to mention what ebay took :sad:

15. wait, I thought paypal fee for receiving funds is around 3%?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice