For those of you who have been scammed by R-O, PLEASE READ THIS!

Okay i looked up the IP addresses of the emails that i've received from her-
first one was on Sprint PCS -Dallas Texas

The others more recent- including the screaming one in ALL caps was somewhere from the Wichita KS area outskirts using AOL.

If anyone else has emails from the person, please pm me and i can tell you how to do it.
Doesn't AOL mask your actual IP address? If they are your ISP, I'm pretty sure you get a different randomly-assigned IP every time you log in. I've heard that scammers like to use AOL for that reason.

WHAT ABOUT INSURANCE FRAUD?? This is what she is trying to do when she keeps writing wrong addresses on the packages.. she is HOPING that they get lost so she can file for the $ back. THIS IS A HUGE OFFENSE!!!!!!!!

My first instinct, when I realized what was happening to me, was that she was commiting mail or insurance fraud. Isn't that a federal offence? I really hope this person goes down for this. I never would have imagined there were this many victims and I bet there are more.

My first instinct, when I realized what was happening to me, was that she was commiting mail or insurance fraud. Isn't that a federal offence? I really hope this person goes down for this. I never would have imagined there were this many victims and I bet there are more.
Yes. The US Postal Service is run by the Federal Government. So any illegal activities using the USPS is punishable under the Federal jurisdiction (federal offense).

I just copied and pasted from the previous page so that we could add hanalei: Here are the names of those directly affected that have stepped forward here on tPF:

savvydoc
beautykloset
toriatan
bbaglady
nanaz
lulublue717
cvil0707
hanalei

Anyone else - if so, cut and paste and repost.

I just copied and pasted from the previous page so that we could add hanalei: Here are the names of those directly affected that have stepped forward here on tPF:

savvydoc
beautykloset
toriatan
bbaglady
nanaz
lulublue717
cvil0707
hanalei

^^ does anyone know if we can post a new "alert" thread in the main bal-forum about this (?)...everyday more bal-gals find out that they've also been scammed by R-O...we really need a thread over there to alert everyone...who knows how many more victims there are who just don't know it yet (?) :shrugs:

savvydoc
beautykloset
toriatan
bbaglady
nanaz
lulublue717
cvil0707
hanalei

^^ oops, you missed one sweetie :cutesy:

savvydoc
beautykloset
toriatan
bbaglady
nanaz
lulublue717
cvil0707
The tall one
Hanalei

Has anyone created a web page yet like the one similar to monaco babe? That way, if anyone does any internet searches, there is a consolidated page with all of the info regarding her scamming people out of lots of $? There are three threads running here on the same topic, so it would be great if there was one place to house all of the dirty deeds Romie Omie has perpetrated!! I am not savvy enough to do it, but I am sure someone on here is. She MUST be stopped and CAUGHT

^^ does anyone know if we can post a new "alert" thread in the main bal-forum about this (?)...everyday more bal-gals find out that they've also been scammed by R-O...we really need a thread over there to alert everyone...who knows how many more victims there are who just don't know it yet (?) :shrugs:

I e-mailed Megs & Vlad about that yesterday - I told them I was concerned because not everyone checks on the Ebay threads, and that I was really concerned about so many Bal newbies. Nanaz didn't know what was going on until I bumped R-O thread in the main bal-forum. I'm not sure if everyone will click on the most recent stuff in that thread or not. From what I understand, Megs and Vlad are moving and perhaps that is why no one has replied yet.

Bama, "H," thanks for adding that other victim to the list - I hadn't heard of that one yet - or perhaps I had, but it is all getting a bit confusing at this point - all of these multiple threads.....