For those of you who has the ink city

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
Do you love the color as much as you first bought it? Do you find the color very versatile? Thanks in advance, I'm thinking of getting the ink city, your opinion is appreciated.

I am still waiting for mine to come in so I cannot offer you any advice other than to say that I think it is such a gorgeous and unique color, and very versatile- which is why I chose this color over the cornflower blue and other colors. I will post pics when it arrives! Good luck with your decision, and let us know what you get!!!

To me, it's one of the most gorgeous, unique and versatile colors Balenciaga has come out with and it looks especially perfect in the City. I didn't realize how versatile it was until I started playing with it and discovered that it matches almost everything in my closet, so I love it even more now than when I first got it.

I don't have an ink city, but I do have an ink hobo. I think that ink is one of the most unique, special colors that Balenciaga has released. I was a little hesitant about it at first, but I now use my ink bag more than any of my other b-bags. I particularly love its chameleon-like qualities: depending on the environment/setting, it can look so very different.

On top of that, it is incredibly versatile. I feel like I will be able to wear the ink for many seasons to come. It's not too flashy or trendy, or too "of the moment", so I know that I will get a lot of use out of it; I don't think I'll ever look back and say, "oh my goodness, what was I thinking?!"

If you're on the bubble about it, I think you should go for it. It will definitely look great in the city and I think you will get good mileage out of it.

I actually got the ink because I couldn't get a cornflower here in Europe anymore and before I had it in my hands it was more like this is better than nothing but I have to admit that this colour goes with everything!! I love how it looks in different shades of light from a bright dark blue to purple and almost black. It goes great with jeans but as well with my white suite. I'm so happy that I got this instead of the cornflower!!

Having been the proud owner of my first B-bag (ink) for the past 6 days, I must say that I am really happy that I chose that color over all others. Everyone is right about the way it changes colors depending on the lighting. I really like the way it changes from black to blue to purple. It goes with everything I've worn since I got it, too. I also like the fact that the handles aren't going to get extremely dirty looking from carrying it. It's a beautiful bag!:love:

I bought my ink city from a forum member and I love it. It is what I call jean blue, and we all know how jeans can be many different colors of jean. the ink has a hint of black and a hint of purple. It goes with everything just like a good pair of jeans.

Thanks to all who posted, I ordered my first bbag in Ink from the NY store today!!! I will post picture when I get it, can't wait. They also have the cornflower blue in stock if anyone is interested.

jag said:
I am still waiting for mine to come in so I cannot offer you any advice other than to say that I think it is such a gorgeous and unique color, and very versatile- which is why I chose this color over the cornflower blue and other colors. I will post pics when it arrives! Good luck with your decision, and let us know what you get!!!

Hope you get yours before mine, I want to see some pictures!! Congrats on your new bag as well.