For those of you who buy LV on Ebay...

In addition to all of this great information from tPFers, I also ask for additional pictures and it's been my experience that a reputable seller has no problem with extra pictures and with prompt, courteous, and detailed communication about what they are selling. :yes:

Send an email and request a picture of the bag with a print out of your email. This should help to make sure that the bag in the listing is the bag your getting.

^ that's crazy but I noticed some crazy buyers left the feed back too..

Things I look in seller:

feedbacks
accept paypal
lots of postive feedback
experience in buying/selling authentic items
great communication
detail pics

i also use toolhaus to check for neg/neutral feedback. it's not all that important that a seller is affiliated with mypoupette/alva/flalv or anything. i've found great deals from sellers who are selling from their own collection, or sellers who aren't familiar with selling high end bags on ebay. sometimes i also play around with the search function because some sellers may have mispelled the name of the bag or simply don't know the name, and only list the title as "auth. louis vuitton brown bag" or something like that.

i've purchased 3 authentic LV pieces, 2 of which were brand new... i saved at least 30% off retail on all of them. i ALWAYS ask for more pics and more info if there's not enough in the description. if the seller is not responsive, i do not bid.

I've had great luck and horrible luck on Ebay. I got a brand new Petit Noe over $200 but just today arrived a purse I purchased from a MPRS seller and the bag is in terrible condition. The seller stated the bag was a 9 of 10 but it's a4 at best. I'm asked for a refund so we will see.

I haven't given up but I will never just assume MPRS are legit:sad: :rant: :mad: