For those of you who bought Kristin...

Jan 2, 2008
haha, thats funny that you ask this, I was just about to apple her tonight! :biggrin: I have the Kristin Tote in Black Leather...

mayhurst

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
I just wondered that this afternoon and thought about starting a thread about it...thanks for beating me to it!

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I have used the conditioner but not the spray yet. I have heard of one person that has done it and it came out fine.

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Great, I am going to replenish my Apple at Burlington tomorrow and slather it on! Thanks.

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I'm also planning to Apple my peach hobo tonight. So far I've been able to use Apple on all my leather Coach bags without any problems.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Basically, the more porous the bag (like nubucks and suedes), the more dangerous it is to attempt conditioner application because it may darken/spot. If it's very porous, just spray it. In this case, I do think it's fine, but I did not bother to condition mine yet because I didn't feel it needed it. I have the turquoise satchel, and it also doesn't really seem to have a problem with denim transfer either, which I was thankful of since I was carrying on the arm mostly.

almabr06

Sexiest Man Alive...
Aug 19, 2009
Does it matter that much if you spray/condition your bags I have never done this to my bags should I be doing this or is it okay to leave them the way they are????