For those of you "on the fence" about Vert Fonce SGH, here's pics to convince you....

Here's some more yummy leather pics in the shade and in the sunlight. I'm obsessed with this leather.

IMG_3998.jpg

IMG_4000.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

W O W!! GREAT pictures cracker!!! :tup: I finally *get* the color. Nothing like outside pics, flash just never captures it. Your bag is gorgeous and the leather does look spectacular. I love it with the GSH too. It does have a lot of brown from what I can see. I was afraid it would be too green. Congratulations and thank you again for fabulous pictures!!!! :yahoo:

wow "T", the sgh looks awesome!! i'm still head over heels for the sgh in the day style. this combo is def perfect for each other. i really want a sgh day in black now!! congrats!!

cRacker!!!! that was super fast~! SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!! You take AWESOME pictures!!!! Congrats.. ~! Don't you just love the chewy, thick leather? :tup:

I totally need a new camera.... :P

I haven't seen VF IRL yet but your pics just make me :drool:!

I love the brown/olive colour that comes through in your pics show and I love the leather too - it just looks perfect! Many congrats to you! :yahoo:

Just when I think you couldn't possibly top your last purchase.....You come along with this!!! :nuts: I really liked this combo before, but, now??? Girl, your killing me!!!!!!! :sweatdrop:

even though I've already seen your pics "T" before you posted... I'm still :drool::drool::drool: over the leather on this day! I just hope the PT leather will be just as gorgeous then it will be PURRRFECT!