For those of you looking for a new bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    I think this is ABSOLUTELY great! And I wanted to give it a shout out!

When you buy the Kristen tote, or Maggie Hippie, Coach will donate a percentage of sales to the Beauty Bus Charity, which is a GREAT thing to do! Not only do you get a new bag, but someone also gets a little beauty during their roughest time!

So when you are looking for a new bag, keep these two beauties in mind!

Just something I wanted to show everyone!

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/-newatcoach_sandyfaves-10551-10051-5000000000000115051-en?t1Id=5000000000000000001&t2Id=5000000000000115051&tier=2

2. you're kind of really awesome!

3. that's amazing. And the Kirsten tote is beeeyyyuutfil!

4. awww thanks ghall!

5. god, how I wish I could afford that Kristen tote.

I'm kind LOL about beauty bus and the Sandra Bullock connection - thinking of the movie "Speed", of course!

6. ^^ha ha that's really funny!:lol:

I like that kristin tote.

7. Honestly, what would be nicer is if Coach would publicize the amount of % from each purchase they are sending... because if they are only donating 10% of each purchase (say, a 500$ bag nets a donation of 50$) then in the end, it's not worth the FP of buying that bag. Potentially a shopper could go to the outlet, find a cheaper bag and send Beauty Bus the $ themselves, making the donation write-off-able in their taxes... where if Coach donates it for you then you can't claim the donation yourself.

Just a thought.

8. i wonder if this applies to previous purchases, that would be awesome to know that i had a part in that

9. Aww, that is great!

10. That is great!

11. I think its great but I dont think there are many kristen totes avail right?

12. Smart observation, Bunny.

13. Thanks Coach King... That is an awesome thing for Coach to do and really Cool of you to advice us...

14. that is great...thanx

15. I wonder what the percentage is? Either way its nice!