for those of whom have the valentines day envelope from a couple of years back...

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
if you have the pomme, blanc coriel, and fromboise envelope clutch from the limited edition valentines day collection a couple of years back-- do you find yourself using it, saving it, or regretting your purchase? I'm cleaning out my closet and came across mine. I loved it when I bought it because it was pomme and had the charms and I thought I could make it into a great little wallet...But I never did. I actually thought I sold it years ago and didn't know I had it till I found it a little while back! But while I plan for a new purchase before the price increase... I keep thinking while it is so cute and it could pay for pretty little chunk of the bag I am planning to buy since it just sits in my closet. (this is NOT a thread to sell it) but before I make my decision I wanted to know if you ended up purchasing the envelope, what are your thoughts on it today? Do you love it or regret it?

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
I had the Pomme - fell head over heels when I saw it - can't resist Pomme. I tried to use it, but it was not functional for me AT ALL. It is so slim & tight that carrying money or cards was not an option. A few years ago, I sold it when I cleaned up my collection. I have not regretted it or missed the Pomme beauty at all. I like the non-bags in my collection to be functional somehow (my Pomme Nice/Cosmetic Case holds a cross-stitch project right now) - I tried to think of a creative way to use it, but I'm not creative, so it is gone to a new home somewhere.

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
I never heard of this before so I had to google it. Its soooo adorable. If that were in stores today I would totally buy it (in the Framboise probably) because I'm a sucker for cute little pink SLGs. If it were me, I wouldn't be able to sell it. But if you're not using it and didn't even realize that you still had it, I would probably get rid of it to fund something new to LVoe. This is similar to the two heart coin pouches that I have. I don't really use them and can't believe I spent that much money on them but they're too beautiful to ever sell. (Although I hopefully will never buy another one.) Good luck deciding!

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Here is a pic before I 'cleaned' up my collection - it's in the second photo. Such a cute little item, but, sigh, what to do...

If I had it today and if it would not bug me to have an LV that was not being used for something, I would probably hang it up somewhere on the wall or with my ornaments on the ornament tree.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-va-va-va-voom-vernis-club-39990-48.html
Whoa! So ummm do you like Pomme?? :P Seriously though, your collection is amazing. I especially covet that old style Pomme Cosmetic Case.