For those of us who can't do June, there is always Round 3!!!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I know we have talked about a Round 3 later in the Summer, but I think it's time to set things in motion so some of us can make flight reservations:graucho: So please join me for Round 3 in NYC in late August or possibly September.

As of right now, these are the dates that I can come to NYC:yahoo:

August 16-18
August 24-26
September 7-9
September 28-30

August is looking really good to me to for some reason- I guess I just can't wait to get out there!!!:P

Oh god, I would love to come!! I just went to my first tPF meeting this weekend and it was so much fun!!

I need to find a way to trick hubby into thinking this is a great idea :P

Ok, here are the dates that work so far

August 16-18
September 7-9
September 28-30

me_love_purse I am going to talk to my hubby about the first week of August. My b-day is 8/10 so I am not sure how he will feel about me taking off that weekend. But will post back!!!

Ok, here are the dates that work so far

August 16-18
September 7-9
September 28-30

me_love_purse I am going to talk to my hubby about the first week of August. My b-day is 8/10 so I am not sure how he will feel about me taking off that weekend. But will post back!!!

OK - so all of those dates are good for me now and we MUST meet so I'll do my best somehow, BUT

8/14 is my birthday (hello, fellow Leo!) and it's a big one :P so I don't know if DH has anything planned for that Aug weekend or not. And we often travel in Sept. to see the in-laws in CA but that hasn't been planned yet so I can probably steer that one way or the other if I know the date early enough.

One way or another I will make it! I'll just need to stay in the loop to plan our family trips around it.

Yay!! NYC and the end of summer - near a birthday - I smell a bag! :P

Ok, I am trying to work out August 9-12 so we can meet me_love_purse too!

And we will have one hell of a birthday celebration frenchie!!!! That will be so so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am trying to work out August 9-12 so we can meet me_love_purse too!

And we will have one hell of a birthday celebration frenchie!!!! That will be so so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

oh jag.....
I really want to meet you..... I really hope this works out....
then we can have a party....
woo hoo... birthday party.....:wlae: