For those of us who can't do June, there is always Round 3!!!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
I know we have talked about a Round 3 later in the Summer, but I think it's time to set things in motion so some of us can make flight reservations:graucho: So please join me for Round 3 in NYC in late August or possibly September.

As of right now, these are the dates that I can come to NYC:yahoo:

August 16-18
August 24-26
September 7-9
September 28-30

August is looking really good to me to for some reason- I guess I just can't wait to get out there!!!:P

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
USA
I am in and can make any of those times. Looking forward to meeting you jag.

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
The only date that I can't do is Aug 24-26. Please,please, please don't do it then! i must meet you and loveshermes!

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
As a newbie, I'd love to come and meet the other ladies in this forum
but I already booked my ticket to go back east on the first week of august :sad:

icechick

clutch ho!
Dec 16, 2005
Reykjavik
Oh god, I would love to come!! I just went to my first tPF meeting this weekend and it was so much fun!!

I need to find a way to trick hubby into thinking this is a great idea :P

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Ok, here are the dates that work so far

August 16-18
September 7-9
September 28-30

me_love_purse I am going to talk to my hubby about the first week of August. My b-day is 8/10 so I am not sure how he will feel about me taking off that weekend. But will post back!!!

Jan 29, 2006
USA
Ok, here are the dates that work so far

August 16-18
September 7-9
September 28-30

me_love_purse I am going to talk to my hubby about the first week of August. My b-day is 8/10 so I am not sure how he will feel about me taking off that weekend. But will post back!!!

OK - so all of those dates are good for me now and we MUST meet so I'll do my best somehow, BUT

8/14 is my birthday (hello, fellow Leo!) and it's a big one :P so I don't know if DH has anything planned for that Aug weekend or not. And we often travel in Sept. to see the in-laws in CA but that hasn't been planned yet so I can probably steer that one way or the other if I know the date early enough.

One way or another I will make it! I'll just need to stay in the loop to plan our family trips around it.

Yay!! NYC and the end of summer - near a birthday - I smell a bag! :P

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Ok, I am trying to work out August 9-12 so we can meet me_love_purse too!

And we will have one hell of a birthday celebration frenchie!!!! That will be so so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
Ok, I am trying to work out August 9-12 so we can meet me_love_purse too!

And we will have one hell of a birthday celebration frenchie!!!! That will be so so much fun!!!!!!!!!!
oh jag.....
I really want to meet you..... I really hope this works out....
then we can have a party....
woo hoo... birthday party.....:wlae: