For those of us who can't do June, there is always Round 3!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know we have talked about a Round 3 later in the Summer, but I think it's time to set things in motion so some of us can make flight reservations:graucho: So please join me for Round 3 in NYC in late August or possibly September.

As of right now, these are the dates that I can come to NYC:yahoo:

August 16-18
    August 24-26
    September 7-9
    September 28-30

August is looking really good to me to for some reason- I guess I just can't wait to get out there!!!:P

2. I am in and can make any of those times. Looking forward to meeting you jag.

3. YAY! I am so excited! Can't wait to meet you Rose!

4. I should be open for any date you pick. This is perfect! It gives me plenty of time to find a nice gay bar to take you.:P

5. Fabulous HG! I will be resting my liver until then:P

6. The only date that I can't do is Aug 24-26. Please,please, please don't do it then! i must meet you and loveshermes!

7. OMG...I'd love to go!!:yahoo:

8. As a newbie, I'd love to come and meet the other ladies in this forum
    but I already booked my ticket to go back east on the first week of august :sad:

9. Oh god, I would love to come!! I just went to my first tPF meeting this weekend and it was so much fun!!

I need to find a way to trick hubby into thinking this is a great idea :P

10. Ok, here are the dates that work so far

August 16-18
    September 7-9
    September 28-30

me_love_purse I am going to talk to my hubby about the first week of August. My b-day is 8/10 so I am not sure how he will feel about me taking off that weekend. But will post back!!!

11. i am in too
    thank you!
    angie

12. OK - so all of those dates are good for me now and we MUST meet so I'll do my best somehow, BUT

8/14 is my birthday (hello, fellow Leo!) and it's a big one :P so I don't know if DH has anything planned for that Aug weekend or not. And we often travel in Sept. to see the in-laws in CA but that hasn't been planned yet so I can probably steer that one way or the other if I know the date early enough.

One way or another I will make it! I'll just need to stay in the loop to plan our family trips around it.

Yay!! NYC and the end of summer - near a birthday - I smell a bag! :P

13. Ok, I am trying to work out August 9-12 so we can meet me_love_purse too!

And we will have one hell of a birthday celebration frenchie!!!! That will be so so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

14. Oh, yeah! Resting my liver, too!:P

15. oh jag.....
    I really want to meet you..... I really hope this works out....
    then we can have a party....
    woo hoo... birthday party.....:wlae: