For those curious about sizes of the 2.55: pic within

layla said:
Great pics of the Reissues in sizes 224,225,226,227 and 228!

Now that I think about it, the third and 4th bag do look exactly the same size! :blink:
Therefore, I revise the Reissues to describe as follows: 224,226,227,227, and 228. :amuse:

IntlSet said:
chanel255reissue3.jpg
http://www.8d8.com/chanel255/chanel255reissue3.jpg

Now that I think about it, the third and 4th bag do look exactly the same size! :blink:
Therefore, I revise the Reissues to describe as follows: 224,226,227,227, and 228. :amuse:

Has anybody actually seen the 4 sizes?

I'm asking this because I went in the Chanel shop last week (and actually bought the black small reissue :heart: ) and they had only 3 sizes, large, medium, small. I asked the salespeople about it, and they said that's all there is. :hrmm:

Plus, either my eyes are fooling me, or I find No. 2, 3 AND 4 of the photo to be the same in size...

Cost of the small reissue: 1420 euros. I will post pics soon!

almudena said:
Has anybody actually seen the 4 sizes?

I'm asking this because I went in the Chanel shop last week (and actually bought the black small reissue :heart: ) and they had only 3 sizes, large, medium, small. I asked the salespeople about it, and they said that's all there is. :hrmm:

Plus, either my eyes are fooling me, or I find No. 2, 3 AND 4 of the photo to be the same in size...

Cost of the small reissue: 1420 euros. I will post pics soon!

I live in Greece and we don't have a Chanel store here but there is a store here which sells Chanel. I went there the previous week and they too had only three styles:small, medium & large.
I remember that the small costs 1425 euros but almudena do you remember the price of the medium?

miss-lilly,

I'm afraid I don't remember the exact price of the medium, I can only recall that, with each size, the price would increase by 100 euros more or less.

So, I reckon the medium would be something like 1500+ euros (maybe 1550?)