For the Yorkie Lovers and Owners

Ladybug09

So Sweet!
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Hey everyone!!! Happy New Year!!

For you Yorkie owners and lovers I thought I would pass along this website that I found www.yorkietalk.com . It has lots of resources and you can chat about your yorkie.

Hope you like it!!

Oh, by the way, if you sign up, let me know (PM) and I can give you my user name (different from this site) so that we can talk about our yorkies.

Thanks, I'll check it out. I have a yorkie mix. (he looks pitiful today- he was neutered, micro-chipped and had 4 baby teeth pulled! He's not a comfy little guy tonight! I feel so bad for him.)

Thanks, I'll check it out. I have a yorkie mix. (he looks pitiful today- he was neutered, micro-chipped and had 4 baby teeth pulled! He's not a comfy little guy tonight! I feel so bad for him.)

Awe...I"m with ya. Elphaba (yorkipoo) got spayed and microchipped last Friday. But she bounched back really fast! Just give him the pain meds and let him sleep it off.

Awe...I"m with ya. Elphaba (yorkipoo) got spayed and microchipped last Friday. But she bounched back really fast! Just give him the pain meds and let him sleep it off.

Yikes! That's alot of stuff. I got Kobe Microchipped last month. Glad I did it. I kept cancelling cause I was scared for him with the needle.

Yikes! That's alot of stuff. I got Kobe Microchipped last month. Glad I did it. I kept cancelling cause I was scared for him with the needle.

:smile: Elphaba is so small thats why they wanted to wait to do the microchip until they were going to have her under for the spay surgery. She didn't even know it happened!