For the US residents: Would you order a bag from the UK Balenciaga online store?

El Frigo

O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
Why/ why not? I'm looking to get a black GGH Part Time in black, and can't seem to find one elsewhere. Does anyone know if there would be any tax or toll charges, and would I be able to return it?

All input, thoughts and ideas highly appreciated. TIA!

Of course, you should check and make certain, but a friend recently wanted a jacket that was on the UK site and unavailable in the US, and was not allowed to buy it for US shipping. I guess if you know someone there, you could have them buy it for you and send it.

Anytime you buy from the UK, there will be shipping charges that can be pretty expensive and the possibility of customs charges.

I was wondering the same thing, I tried because I am trying to purchase a part time sang in RH but they are out in the US, only in the UK. Does anyone know you can email the UK store (one of them) and get it shipped out directly from the store?

Bal London on Mount Street will ship internationally, but the Bal UK online store will only ship to UK addresses and you can only order from them if your credit card is linked to a UK billing address. Bal London and Bal UK online tend to have slightly different stock though, so if you saw something you liked online, there's no guarantee Bal London will have it. The best option would be to call them directly and check for stock.