For the sake of cuteness - pictures!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hehehe! As some of you know, I am student teaching this semester!!!! I have been toting my raspberry getting warmer back and forth to the school for my files, water bottle, grading, pens and shoes and my purse has varied some. However, I had to bring some more things than would fit in my purse (teacher's edition textbooks = big!!!) and I ended up bringing my black up close and personal!

I embellished with an adorable patent leather Coach apple charm... I just had to share!!! Isn't it so stinkin cute on the gorgeoussssssss black crunch leather!? I'm so in love! :heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

2. Very nice bag and the apple charm is perfect for a teacher! ...I liked Up Close and Personal and Fashion Temple styles from Fall 2008

3. I love it! And that bag is GORGEOUS!!!!!

I was going to post earlier and ask if anyone ever uses charms or scarves with their Tanos.

4. That apple charm is toooo cute and I love that bag !

5. They look so perfect together. I only have a couple of HH charms, I wish I had a lot more charms!

6. That is totally cute. When did you get the black UCAP? I totally don't remember your reveal on this bag!

7. Thanks everyoneeeeeeee hehehehe I just HAD to share cause she was lookin so cute on my bed lol!

Tori! I totalllllllly use charms and scarves with my tanos!

kmh... I got the black UCAP in... ummmmmmmm.... lol I don't know! Whenever it was on sale on lunaboston! I loved my grape one so much that I figured I'd get it in black and keep it til my grape one was on it's last leg!

8. Coach outlet = charms for $9.99 when you hit it right!!!! That's how my charm collection grew like crazyyyyyy!

9. ^^The closest Coach outlet to me is about 320 miles away.:crybaby:

10. ^^ Oh that is SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: I'm sorry!

11. (LOL)Sweetie I can relate:yes:. It starts getting kinda scary when you can't remember WHEN you bought a bag (I think bag-buying amnesia started for me after about #10 for the year). I really love your black UCAP. Very sleek and very professional. The apple is perfect because it gives a nice little "pop" to the bag.

12. Oh...After reading the title, I thought you got a kitteh, TK!

13. Cool!!!

14. That charm looks terrific on that bag!!!