For the Philadelphia Folks

1. Ladies and Gents:

If you're looking for an awesome dessert place in Philly, you have to try The Naked Chocolate Cafe :love::love: Welcome to Naked Chocolate Cafe!

I just went there a few minutes ago and got one of their frozen chocolate fruit drinks & a chocolate cupcake. Oh. My. God. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever.

The place is super cute, brand new (opened 2 weeks ago) & so yummy.

Anyway, I know there are lots of Philly/South Jersey girls on here. If you're looking for a cute place for dessert or to hang out, I definitely give this place a A++

2. Thanks for sharing, jillybean! I walked by there on Friday and thought to myself "Ooh, this looks very L.A.!" I will try it after work. I've been looking for a place to fill my Sprinkles void ever since I got back from there. :crybaby:

3. Oh, there's a coupon on the website too! Buy one drink, get one free!

I hope you enjoy it! I think I've chocolated myself to death this weekend!

4. cool gotta try this

5. I live in NJ but I'm in PA near KOP a lot! I will definitely have to try this new place. Thanks Jillybean307! You don't understand how excited I Am!!!

6. Ooooh, I can't wait til BF comes so he'd go with me.

7. ooh..Jill..we oughtta meet up this week and go...LOL...dying to check it out..

8. Sounds yummy. I may check it out. I run regularly on the east river drive, so maybe afterwards, I will run over there and try it out.:yes:

9. Definitely! You know I'm never one to turn down chocolate!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice