? for the Pearl Green Peyton owners

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All!
    What color dustbag came with the Pearl Green Peyton? I bought one in the summer @ the outlet and I think somehow all of my dustbags got mixed up in my closet.

I would think that it came with a satin white one since the leather on the Pearl Green is light colored and "special" type of leather.

It's been sitting in my closet with a brown dustbag. I took it out the other day and I noticed some tiny light brown smudges on it. I have only worn it out once and I was wearing light colors, so I don't think it came from rubbing on my clothes.

I"m just wondering if I should switch it out to one of the big white satin dustbags?

Also, do you think a damp cloth will get the smudges out? I'm soooooo scared to ruin the leather, but the care card says to just use a damp cloth since it's a special kind of leather.

TIA!

2. I have the metallic Peyton and my dustbag was white.

3. I just bought a grey peyton and my dustbag is white too.

4. I don't think my peyton came with a dust bag, but my metallic green peyton has a white dust bag. As far as getting smudges out - I"m not sure, hopefully, someone will be able to help.

5. My metalic green Peyton has a white dustbag.

6. I think mine is in a white dust bag. Sorry to hear about the brown smudges... do they go away with a little water on a soft cloth? Best of luck!

7. Mine came with a white dust bag.

8. Put it back in a white dust bag. I got a camel Zoe that didn't have a dust bag. I put her in a brown one...and now she has brown all over her. Color transfer is very hard to get out. HTH