For the males

Suggestions:
-Tie
-Wallet like the Taiga Florin wallet, Epi Billfold with 6 CC's, or Damier Multiple Bill Holder.
-Cufflinks
-Messenger bag like the Melville Messenger, Olav PM, or Bosphore GM.

Men's bag particularly Azur Naviglio, Damier Bastille, Monogram Abesses, Damier Geant bags, Taiga Alexei, Sacoche leather Bags, Bequia leather bags. Its is endless.......

i gave my ex-boyfriend the Taiga Florin wallet, and the one before him the Taiga Viktor, Taiga bookfold wallet (the one with 9 credit card slots), and Taiga 6-keyholder. i think any of these would be good for a brother, dad and boyfriend -- although from experience maybe the keyholder would be best for the boyfriend, so that when the relationship ends you won't watch so much money walk away too :lol:

I gave my DH a Taiga pocket organizer and Damier passport cover (although he kinda took that one) so far. And he wants a Damier Keepall 50 for our anniversary.

My DH is the most non-metro person. So I think any of the above would be safe to give any guy.

I think a wallet, tie, or a smaller size messenger bag would do. DH's epi wallet still looks new after 7 years of use. I am getting a damiler olav pm for him since it is a good size bag for everyday use.