For the love of sac plat (reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Probably my biggest non-purchase regret was the Nomade Sac Plat from the men's FW 2012 collection, I've been checking the LV website hoping they'll make something like it, searching around ebay and everywhere else and couldn't find one in Moka.

As I was planning to walk into my local store and buy something completely different to celebrate my bonus, guess what I saw sitting on the shelf....a Nomade Moka Sac Plat!

Apparently they were brought back into production, in Moka and Tabac for now, although different countries will carry different colors I was told, Singapore only has Moka for now.

Having carried around my Epi Sac Plat since last fall it is seriously my favorite bag, perfect size to carry everything work related, and now the smooth Nomade Moka leather goes with so many of my outfits. Most surprising and exciting find in a very long time :biggrin: Here's hoping they come in more colors soon (I really want a burgundy!)

Attached Files:

2. Love it. Looks great on you.

3. Lovely..... Congrats

4. Congrats ... I have the tabac one ... it is a great piece and lightweight too
    Looks great on you

5. Looks great on you. And love your outfit!

6. Congrats! Really nice work bag :smile:

7. Absolutely beautiful, congrats!! And it looks great on you. :smile:

8. Looks great on you!!! Congrats!

9. Congrats!!

10. looks great on you - congrats!!👍😃👏

11. Congrats! You have great taste

12. This is gorgeous !!! Well done

13. Gorgeous!

14. Very nice :woot: Congrats and enjoy!

15. Stunning bag, congrats!