For the gentleman of the thread...

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
Dana Point, CA
In the June 4 issue of Us Magazine, on page 36 you can see a picture of a MEN'S BESACE in use. It is actor Dean McDermott, more commonly known as Tori Spelling's husband. He's 6' 3" tall and he is wearing it messanger style. I didn't want to just add this to the celebrity thread and have the guys miss it, especially our newbie who was looking to buy his first Bbag!
:heart:

Attachments

anufangava

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
It looks cool and I have been wanting to get one in naturel too. But do you think this will look okay for me? I am 5"7 and female?

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
Dana Point, CA
It looks cool and I have been wanting to get one in naturel too. But do you think this will look okay for me? I am 5"7 and female?
:tup:
I think it would look fine, especially in Naturel! The strap is adjustable too. Is there any stores near you that carry Bal bags so you can check it out?
:heart:

anufangava

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
Yes, I can check how it looks on me. I am a little apprehensive cause it might look too masculine. Will check it out on monday, thanks for the input!

Fred&Ginger

Mar 17, 2007
Yes, I can check how it looks on me. I am a little apprehensive cause it might look too masculine. Will check it out on monday, thanks for the input!
I think this style would look equally good on a female and not look masculine at all. Go for it!!

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
NYC
He looks great, I love seeing guys wearing bbags. I should show this to my bf, I'm trying to convince him to get a balenciaga but he thinks wearing a bag is "gay"

Dec 25, 2006
Is he using it as a diaper bag? That's a good idea for dads who don't want to tote around some stuffed floral thing. Very cool.