for the daphne experts/outlet frequenters..

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. how much do one of these go for at the outlets these days..if theres anything left?

2. I saw a purple suede one for about 300 something.

3. I think the lowest I've seen one for is $280 and it was one of the suede ones too. I once saw a green suede hobo for like $42 though.. what a STEAL!!

4. I've seen one about 2 months ago for $198.00 - 20% off, that was for an all black leather one (I think it was priced wrong, but they still have to grant it for that price). Over the weekend I saw 2 canvas ones (mustard & white trim) both for $498.00 - 20%.

5. Yeah...my black leather one was WAY more than $198 minus 20%! Haven't been for a month so I haven't seen any lately.

6. i got my black leather daphne for $371 from Saks...and i was ECSTATIC at that price...can't imagine it much cheaper than that!!!

7. I just got back from holidays and the outlet at Barstow had one black daphne for four hundred something and a extra 20% off. The Macy's in Fashion Mall, Las Vegas also had two black daphnes on sale as well. It's a beautiful bag, I was very tempted to buy one but DH would kill me (since I already bought two bags).

8. Just a heads up. I saw a black leather one for 300 something (50% off retail) at macys in SF.

10 - 15% off if you open a macys card!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice