? for Tassel Bag Charm owners...

I have 3 tassels. Mono/black, Mono pink and Mono red. Both the pink and red have held their shape much better than the original black one. I store them all with rubber bands around the bottom. I asked my SA why she thought the other two didn't flare out as much and she said she thought it was because they used more material in the original black ones.

Reactions: Pink*Petunia
I have 3 tassels. Mono/black, Mono pink and Mono red. Both the pink and red have held their shape much better than the original black one. I store them all with rubber bands around the bottom. I asked my SA why she thought the other two didn't flare out as much and she said she thought it was because they used more material in the original black ones.
Thank you, that's interesting! I was in store yesterday and the red mono one that was on display was SO flared out it looked ridiculous. Maybe it was just recently received and hung & needed time to straighten?

I saw a third party rose ballerine tassel (all pink leather) on a pic in this forum and I can’t seem to find it again. Does anyone happen to know who makes it?

I have the Mono tassel - bought it two or three years ago. Never used it and it is twisted and funky also.

There must be a way to straighten it out - I tried the rubber band to no avail. Just don’t want to damage it.

I was thinking about using a hairdryer to loosen up the bend but was playing with it in my hands, and it did start to straighten slightly.

I know the canvas is coated in a PVC material and it may melt or warp if heated too much.