For Speedy 30-Purseket Large or Cardboard?

Buttery said:
I think it's crazy that LV hasn't found a way to solve the "sag dilemma." Speedy bags should come with special LV pillows or something. :lol:

I personally dont think its a problem that needs to be solved. I think that is the way and design of the bag. That is how they do them. They are iconic with the sag. I remember seeing a picture of Audrey Hepburn carrying her speedy with sag and all. I personally dont like the major sag. I am ok if I dont stuff my crazy but I do stuff mine alot and when I do I think it looks like those kids with the dirty diapers that hang down to there knees! :smile:
Selena

Here it is:

2498.jpg

Can you imagine how much she paid for that bag before all the price increases? Probably $25 !!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding.

Unfortunately my grandmother didn't have a thing for purses, she loved Chanel No. 5 so everytime my grandad was in Paris he would buy her Chanel perfume, she never wanted anything else from there. Darn it nanny!!!!!! :smile: That would have been cool though, to have a purse of hers.

I have both in mine, the cardboard just keeps the bottom from sagging and looking much niceer. I have the purseket in mine just to keep its shape.. i dont bother taking it from bag to bag.. I just like he finished look it gives the bag.

bella1 said:
Hi gals,

I just received my new Speedy 30 from Elux and I wanted to find a way to prevent the bottom from sagging. I don't really care for the Purseket for its functionality as an organizer but have read that it helps the bag not sag. Does the Speedy 30 hold up better w/the Purseket or will a regular cut cardboard do? I also welcome any other suggestions. I used to have a Speedy 25 and put a board on the bottom but it kept shifting so my stuff would end up under the board. Please enlighten me to do it the right way. Better yet, if you have pictures, that'd be great. TIA!

I have the cardboard in both the speedy 30 and 25 snug. you might want to cover the cardboard with a fabric so it wont slide

quote=bella1]Hi gals,

I just received my new Speedy 30 from Elux and I wanted to find a way to prevent the bottom from sagging. I don't really care for the Purseket for its functionality as an organizer but have read that it helps the bag not sag. Does the Speedy 30 hold up better w/the Purseket or will a regular cut cardboard do? I also welcome any other suggestions. I used to have a Speedy 25 and put a board on the bottom but it kept shifting so my stuff would end up under the board. Please enlighten me to do it the right way. Better yet, if you have pictures, that'd be great. TIA![/quote]