for spacey and jun... with love, tad

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i came across this pic of the mbmj bleecker storefront window today. look at the lower right hand corner. your buckle boots! just wanted to give you guys a little glimpse of your dream shoes. also comes in white!

2008_9_marcpeace2.jpg

2008_9_marcpeace1.jpg

what a great pic -- love the "butterfly" peace sign in the front!!!

but what's more noticeable to me is how SMALL that store is!!! Holy cow!! :wtf: The Chgo MbyMJ store is about 5x that size -- it reminds me of a large warehouse, with high ceilings and shelves (my SA literally had to climb the shelves like a money to pull a Mika down for me to see!!) I thought for sure the NY stores would be larger!

that's just the accessories room. the store next to it is devoted to the clothes and towards the back is outerwear. remember, we also have men's across the street. special items down the block. plus women's collection and little marc on west 4th, which is an avenue over. west village is marctown.

that's just the accessories room. the store next to it is devoted to the clothes and towards the back is outerwear. remember, we also have men's across the street. special items down the block. plus women's collection and little marc on west 4th, which is an avenue over. west village is marctown.

Ah, I see -- they split it up by "departments." since we just have the one store, it has everything in it -- that's probably why it's so large -- I can't wait for the Collection store to open -- it's going to be in the new Elysian hotel that's supposed to be HUGE as well!!!

That must be heaven!

The MBMJ accessories part is wayyyy small. You walk in and there's barely any room to walk around. But like tad said, there's like 28494 different Marc stores around Bleeker so keep you occupied. LOL.

I think I'll stop in when I am in the city next week. I've missed it!

The MJ store in Vegas and Miami are just as small! But a small MJ store is better than none =)! Good thing I'm moving back to Miami! And I agree with everyone.. the butterflies are BEAUTIFUL!

Awwwww, Thanks for those pics Kim! Those were not there a few weeks ago when I went in looking for them. I guess I'm just going to have to go in this weekend and torture myself :P