for spacey and jun... with love, tad

Thanks for sharing! I actually passed the store last night, but I was in a cab so I only noticed the sparkly window. Nice to see it up close.... Must visit store soon!

cool pics kim! the second one from across the street looks like it could be featured in a magazine or somethin! i'm always attracted to sparkly things, but after that overlapping creepy butterfly comment.. i'm shuddering as well :Push: :P

cheryl- we're getting another Nordstrom Rack in socal. it's actually opening next Friday pretty close to my house. I fully plan on being late to work to attend the Grand Opening :lol:

I really want to visit a store some time. That's actually one great reason to visit the US again :P

I like those shoes, too, I wish someone here would buy them so I could see better pics… they look pretty heavy, and somehow I don't get the price, I mean, are they made of black gold?

cool pics kim! the second one from across the street looks like it could be featured in a magazine or somethin! i'm always attracted to sparkly things, but after that overlapping creepy butterfly comment.. i'm shuddering as well :Push: :P

cheryl- we're getting another Nordstrom Rack in socal. it's actually opening next Friday pretty close to my house. I fully plan on being late to work to attend the Grand Opening :lol:

aww, i don't think they're so creepy. if they were real, i'd be a little freaked out. after all, butterflies are just bugs with pretty wings, but these guys are sparkly! sparkly things can't really be creepy, right?
mx48.gif

okay, so spacey and jun, which one of you is getting those boots?

MJ girls in NYC, anyone up for meeting and shopping?? (window shopping for me...) I will be in NYC the end of this month. Hubby has some interviews and I am tagging along! :tup:

aww, i don't think they're so creepy. if they were real, i'd be a little freaked out. after all, butterflies are just bugs with pretty wings, but these guys are sparkly! sparkly things can't really be creepy, right?
mx48.gif

okay, so spacey and jun, which one of you is getting those boots?

I can't have them unless I find them on sale or on the bay. . .$900+ is too much for MbMJ boots:sad:. However with a little patience and an ear to the ground who knows:graucho:!

MJ girls in NYC, anyone up for meeting and shopping?? (window shopping for me...) I will be in NYC the end of this month. Hubby has some interviews and I am tagging along! :tup:

oh yay! i would love to meet up with you!
lol16.gif

Oh, guys keep me posted if there is going to be a NYC meet up:heart:! If I don't get anything on my NYC trip this weekend I will certainly be excited to pick myself up a little something something by the end of the month:biggrin:

I can't have them unless I find them on sale or on the bay. . .$900+ is too much for MbMJ boots:sad:. However with a little patience and an ear to the ground who knows:graucho:!

mbmj has their bi-annual sale on shoes coming up i think around december or so. they get marked down up to 70% off. i'm sure if you're quick, you'll be able to score a pair then.