for sma11cat

1. I think it's the same as Amanda Bynes..Here's a pic of it from my photo bucket

[​IMG]

2. Yep that is the size smallcat. I have the blue metallic in that size and the fushia pink monogram. I love your collection msmelanie tres nice!!

3. Thanks Janice! This horsebit bag and my new pelham have to be my current favorites of my collection. The abbey tote I don't have anymore.. I had returned it 2 years ago.

4. oh my god mssmelanie you are so sweet for posting this. i love both your guccis. very very nice!

and thanks janice you are so helpful!

5. sma11cat - oh this isn't my collection. I don't have that tote...This is my current collection.

In the first picture, the 2nd handbag from the left is no longer in my collection but has been sold on eBay to a lovely boardie :heart: sharbear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And the bag on the right is mine..
    [​IMG]

6. Melanie, I see those shoes and it hurts so bag. I love those shoes. It is your fault that I am in love with Gucci.

7. butterfly - Thanks! Those are my only designer pair of shoes.. Well shoes over $200 anyway. I love them.. If you want a pair of Gucci's, they definitely go on sale. These aren't on sale but you might see still some shoes on sale at Sak's or Neiman's

8. i love you collection melanie! you seem to like the beige gg fabric a lot. =)

9. And I am forever indebted to you for it melanie!!! I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: my new hobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

10. sharbear - I am so glad you love it! I'm happy that we both made out well on this and I could get my Pelham.

11. Love the bag and shoes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice