For Selleria Owners- Do You Spray Anything On Your Bags to Protect the Leather?

Stella73

Mar 12, 2016
Hi all,

I have a Charcoal Selleria Peekaboo and love it to pieces, but barely wear it because I haven’t protected the leather with anything.

Do you spray anything on your bags to protect against stains/accidents? I’m not sure if doing so would ruin the leather in any way.

TIA!!

Hi all,

I have a Charcoal Selleria Peekaboo and love it to pieces, but barely wear it because I haven’t protected the leather with anything.

Do you spray anything on your bags to protect against stains/accidents? I’m not sure if doing so would ruin the leather in any way.

TIA!!

I have not sprayed anything on my selleria pieces, and they seem to be holding up just fine. Having said that, my oldest piece is one of my mini Peekaboos that's about a year and a half old, just FYI.

I had some queries about care of Fendi bags too, was worried like you about using any of mine without protecting them, including a brand new large black Selleria Peekaboo (Toffee interior).

Perhaps it would have been ok not to do anything. as some people have found, and my heart was in my mouth when I took the plunge, but I did successfully treat it, including the Toffee interior, and I posted about it in this thread:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ndles-and-wallets.972332/page-2#post-32025100

I go into detail about which products I used in a couple of posts in that thread.

I also treated the exterior light pink nappa and the light beige suede interior of my 2Jours with no adverse effect on the colours or textures.

Hope that’s helpful. I used Collonil products after a lot of detailed advice from Collonil customer service, and I’m happy it didn’t adversely alter the appearance or feel of my bags, and I just feel a bit safer about taking them out now!

Last edited: