Alexander Wang For rockie duffel bag owners! has your strap started to crack?

amandacoco

Jan 9, 2012
Hey girls, my fairly new 5 wks old Rockie Duffel in Rose Gold's strap started to crack! Has anyone had this problem and i feel like this just weird considering i only had it for 5 wks and its still new and for the price..why? i bought from a boutique called Hampdens Clothing from S.Carolina which ive seen Vogue and well known magazines. ive already contacted them and alexander wang to see if they can send or buy a strap from from them. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413311170.540650.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413311202.927665.jpg

Hey girls, my fairly new 5 wks old Rockie Duffel in Rose Gold's strap started to crack! Has anyone had this problem and i feel like this just weird considering i only had it for 5 wks and its still new and for the price..why? i bought from a boutique called Hampdens Clothing from S.Carolina which ive seen Vogue and well known magazines. ive already contacted them and alexander wang to see if they can send or buy a strap from from them. View attachment 2779156View attachment 2779158

I've had my Rockie since spring, and nothing like this has happened to mine, and I've used it a lot, and not been particulary careful with it (within reason). Have you gotten any reply from the store or AW yet?

Hey girls, my fairly new 5 wks old Rockie Duffel in Rose Gold's strap started to crack! Has anyone had this problem and i feel like this just weird considering i only had it for 5 wks and its still new and for the price..why? i bought from a boutique called Hampdens Clothing from S.Carolina which ive seen Vogue and well known magazines. ive already contacted them and alexander wang to see if they can send or buy a strap from from them. View attachment 2779156View attachment 2779158
Hmmm, no I haven't had that issue, but I bought my Rockie a couple years ago so it might be a different model...?

I brought my rockie on holiday and loaded it with quite a lot of stuff (oops), i was quite worried how the straps would hold up with that weight and checked it quite often, but they are doing quite well!

I hope AW or the store has given you a new strap, they definitely shld!