For rockie duffel bag owners! has your strap started to crack?

amandacoco

Jan 9, 2012
L.A., California
Hey girls, my fairly new 5 wks old Rockie Duffel in Rose Gold's strap started to crack! Has anyone had this problem and i feel like this just weird considering i only had it for 5 wks and its still new and for the price..why? i bought from a boutique called Hampdens Clothing from S.Carolina which ive seen Vogue and well known magazines. ive already contacted them and alexander wang to see if they can send or buy a strap from from them. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413311170.540650.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413311202.927665.jpg

Aug 21, 2013
Hey girls, my fairly new 5 wks old Rockie Duffel in Rose Gold's strap started to crack! Has anyone had this problem and i feel like this just weird considering i only had it for 5 wks and its still new and for the price..why? i bought from a boutique called Hampdens Clothing from S.Carolina which ive seen Vogue and well known magazines. ive already contacted them and alexander wang to see if they can send or buy a strap from from them. View attachment 2779156 View attachment 2779158
I've had my Rockie since spring, and nothing like this has happened to mine, and I've used it a lot, and not been particulary careful with it (within reason). Have you gotten any reply from the store or AW yet?

ouiouilexiaussi

TresLexi
Jul 28, 2013
Washington, DC
Hey girls, my fairly new 5 wks old Rockie Duffel in Rose Gold's strap started to crack! Has anyone had this problem and i feel like this just weird considering i only had it for 5 wks and its still new and for the price..why? i bought from a boutique called Hampdens Clothing from S.Carolina which ive seen Vogue and well known magazines. ive already contacted them and alexander wang to see if they can send or buy a strap from from them. View attachment 2779156 View attachment 2779158
Hmmm, no I haven't had that issue, but I bought my Rockie a couple years ago so it might be a different model...?

atingeofpink

Oct 5, 2013
I brought my rockie on holiday and loaded it with quite a lot of stuff (oops), i was quite worried how the straps would hold up with that weight and checked it quite often, but they are doing quite well!

I hope AW or the store has given you a new strap, they definitely shld!