for pfers in uk

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. They are holding the bag for me until I can dash down there after work. I hope they don't accidentally sell it before then (i've had that happen). We can meet if you like Annanas, but I can't stay too long as have father to deal with at the moment. I should be there around 6.15pm.

And thank you, unmanikam! I did ask for edith but she wasn't available. However, if I see her I shall certainly mention you to her, and I will look out for the grey twiggy.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. They are holding the bag for me until I can dash down there after work. I hope they don't accidentally sell it before then (i've had that happen). We can meet if you like Annanas, but I can't stay too long as have father to deal with at the moment. I should be there around 6.15pm.
oh thats good do tell me when u get it in ur hands ok

And thank you, unmanikam! I did ask for edith but she wasn't available. However, if I see her I shall certainly mention you to her, and I will look out for the grey twiggy.
my name is dorothy so dont tell her um....she will ask who?????