for pfers in uk

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. there are few bags in selfridges oxford street---box in ink and lilac and grey twiggy in s/s collection .
    the price is reduced by 10%

2. Thanks for posting that info! I was just at oxford street this morning but didn't go into Selfridges..doh! Do you think it might be reduced again??

3. yes because i just got it today ask for edith sa in balenciaga and tell her i said my name is dorothy

4. ooooooooooooooh. I want the ink box! Thanks for that, I shall head over this evening.

5. do let me know if u see it irl tell me how the twiggy is because i had to order it in as i live in northwest--i ordered the ink box they still have one remaining i think that is what she said

6. want company? :graucho:

7. Actually, I am madly holding on the phone at the moment ( gulp, and i'm at work) waiting for the guy to locate the ink box!

8. ask for edith she knows where it is and tell me if u get it :drool: :drool:

9. hahaha :biggrin: i'll come pick it up with you :lol:

and then we can have some drinks to soften the blow :graucho:

10. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. They are holding the bag for me until I can dash down there after work. I hope they don't accidentally sell it before then (i've had that happen). We can meet if you like Annanas, but I can't stay too long as have father to deal with at the moment. I should be there around 6.15pm.

And thank you, unmanikam! I did ask for edith but she wasn't available. However, if I see her I shall certainly mention you to her, and I will look out for the grey twiggy.

11. WHAT happened ???????/

12. oh thats good do tell me when u get it in ur hands ok

13. oooooh yay! i'll meet you by the bags :graucho:

14. my name is dorothy so dont tell her um....she will ask who?????

15. Not to worry, I will say Dorothy! Oh my goodness, I think I've given myself a headache from the stress and excitment. My heart is racing! *deep breaths*

Okay, Annanas - it's a date!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice