for owners of the Madison embossed shoulder bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone been using this bag? I love it so and am wondering how it is holding up and how much it has to be babied? Are you happy that you have kept it? If you have taken it back I would love to know that also. Thanks so much!

2. I have kept it, and have not had any problems so far. However, I have only been using it for about a week.

3. Thanks! That's encouraging so far. You are very lucky as it is a gorgeous bag!

4. i kept mine although i rotate bags every day so it does not carried that often, but i love it, its so beautiful and soft. no problems so far

5. I'm so glad that you kept this bag! I thoroughly enjoyed your reveal and this bag looked terrific on you!

6. thank you =]

7. I have this bag and love it. I carried it for about two weeks then switched. I don't baby my bags either..

8. no worse for wear?

9. i unfortunatly weakend & returned mine:sad::sad::cry: i live in storm central now,,, ive heard it will show spots,,, im afraid it would get caught in a hail storm,,, tornado,,,or a torantial down pour or something, cause im still trying to learn to carry an umbrella,,, being from the sunny SO CAL DESERT!! but its sooo gorgeous!! good for you girls who are keeping yours and loving it!