For owners of Miu Miu Harlequin Bag tote- help!

Hi everyone
I recently purchased a Miu Miu Harlequin bag in pink from a well-known online retailer but I am having doubts about its authenticity. It came with the security tag attached. It came with the dustbag and 2 cards- one trifold and the other is the authenticity card HOWEVER the card's bottom numbers and barcode were purposely slashed out and peeled off. SO I did my research online and found this website with the EXACT BAG!!! and exactly the same remaining numbers
http://www.ioffer.com/i/Miu-Miu-Harlequin-bag-87640-Pink-60830126

So if anybody own the miu miu harlequin, could you pls check you serial numbers and see?

How do you identify an authentic harlequin? I read somewhere that the inside of the zipper should have a LAMPRO marking. Anything else? :shrugs::shrugs:Pls help. THanks in advance!

Oh gosh! You got it from ioffer??? I'm leaning towards FAKE!!!

No I did not get it from ioffer. it came from RUELALA's sister company. I tried looking for pictures of fake Miu Miu harlequin and found ioffer's website pictures of the same bag with exactly the same card numbers and symbols except that mine's serial number and barcode on the card were slashed and peeled off. SHouldn't each card have its own unique serial number??? That's why I wanted to ask owners of harlequins, specially people who purchased from RUELALA if they encountered the same problem as mine.
THanks.

No I did not get it from ioffer. it came from RUELALA's sister company. I tried looking for pictures of fake Miu Miu harlequin and found ioffer's website pictures of the same bag with exactly the same card numbers and symbols except that mine's serial number and barcode on the card were slashed and peeled off. SHouldn't each card have its own unique serial number??? That's why I wanted to ask owners of harlequins, specially people who purchased from RUELALA if they encountered the same problem as mine.
THanks.

oh okay.. maybe ioffer just copied those pics from the site where you bought it from.. anyway, i think it's best to post pics of your bag on the "authenticate this" thread