? For Owners of Both Speedy 25 & 30

The 25 holds way more than it looks. Believe it or not, that is one bag I grab when I have a lot of stuff to carry. I have shoved sweaters in there! It's very deceiving.

I had a Speedy 30 first, and then I added a 25 later. But, the 25 was too small for my needs, so I sold it. I carry alot of accessory bags in my Speedy, so the 30 size is great for me. I'm 5"3' and I thought the 25 looked too small on me.

Do you carry alot of stuff with you? If so, go for the 30. I also was able to stuff a small thin jacket rolled up into my 30 as well as my water bottle when I was walking around SF one time and it was great! I also recommend getting a strap for your Speedy.

I had a Speedy 30 first, and then I added a 25 later. But, the 25 was too small for my needs, so I sold it. I carry alot of accessory bags in my Speedy, so the 30 size is great for me. I'm 5"3' and I thought the 25 looked too small on me.

Do you carry alot of stuff with you? If so, go for the 30. I also was able to stuff a small thin jacket rolled up into my 30 as well as my water bottle when I was walking around SF one time and it was great! I also recommend getting a strap for your Speedy.
This a.m. I was out with a large tote and had a sweatshirt, son's shirt, wallet, two checkbooks, novel, papers, wristelets, etc. all in my bag. As much as I like the look of the 25, it probably won't be as practical for me as the 30 will.

I too was contemplating which one to get and I finally decided on the speedy 25 azur even though it seemed a little too small. But I decided to keep it because I really liked the look of the bag.

I have the 30 Im 5'2 as well It is big but I love that I can carry what ever I need in it! plus it's a good carry on when you travel. magz, h20 btl, sweater and a pochette!perfect!! I love it!!! I had this debate at the stoe! I thought the SA was gonna kill me. I couldnt decide between 30 or 35. I just like big bags though! I feel like you could pull the kitchen sink out of my bags it's unbelieveable! go for the 30 you wont regret it!!!

Congrats on your choice! I own the damier azur in 25 and the mini lin (30) and I prefer the 25 on me. I love my mini lin but sometimes I find it too big for my needs.

Depends on your height and most importantly how much you carry. I have a 30, and two 25's, and am 5'2 and find that the 25's look better on me and also I don't really carry that much on a daily basis so the size is better for me. I actually love big bags, but for some reason I think that the speedy style looks a little big on me vs. the shoulder big bags. If I did carry a lot, I wouldn't care though and would just carry the 30 but I don't really need that much space.

I have both as well and I do prefer the 30 for all the reasons mentioned. The 25 was my first bag and actually didn't know if it was worth it to get the 30 but I'm glad I did. I'll keep the 25 'cause I use that when I'm shopping at the mall or on vacation because it is smaller. I am really glad I have both.

Good luck with your choice!