For our "blingy" chanel lovers: Chanel 12P Sparkle Beauty Bag

Oh I love AB crystals....yes it would be a hands down decision if silver bag was these. I think the blue one has the AB. I"m still on the fence about this bag and NM is getting it so I"m not concerned about availability yet. I just bought the pearly light beige caviar jumbo last week so taking my time. I desperately want black caviar jumbo too but cannot find it anywhere and I'm on so many lists.

It's really cool that you took a crystallizing class. What have you made? Send me pics! Love your crystal camellias idea.

My certificates came separate in that little book binder I sent earlier in thread to you.

Hi! I'm FINALLY back in Hong Kong! I'll take a picture of the flower I crystalized and the pearly pink purse I'm talking about! My friend sent me some pictures that a NM SA took of the silver sparkly bag and the gold one! I'll post it up in a bit!

I also saw them in person! The blue one and the silver one at the Chanel store on Rodeo! They were STUNNING!!!

******** said:
Oh I love AB crystals....yes it would be a hands down decision if silver bag was these. I think the blue one has the AB. I"m still on the fence about this bag and NM is getting it so I"m not concerned about availability yet. I just bought the pearly light beige caviar jumbo last week so taking my time. I desperately want black caviar jumbo too but cannot find it anywhere and I'm on so many lists.

It's really cool that you took a crystallizing class. What have you made? Send me pics! Love your crystal camellias idea.

My certificates came separate in that little book binder I sent earlier in thread to you.

The sparkly flower that i crystalized! It still needs to be cleaned a little more

image-3698843939.jpg

Attachments

• image-833916096.jpg
    image-833916096.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 1,485
******** said:
Yeah dice bag is not an everyday bag at all. Color is too light and charms are too much for day running around :smile:

Yes do keep me posted on your fabric beauty! Send me pics of the one you are talking about from from last year....I think I remember it in a yellow mini but not pearly ?

This is the one im talking about! My mom has one like this but in light blue and in a bigger size!

image-3615885783.jpg

Heres a close up:

image-1032928385.jpg

0rang3.chan said:
The sparkly flower that i crystalized! It still needs to be cleaned a little more

0rang3.chan said:
New sparkly blue bag! I snuck a picture in =p

0rang3.chan said:
The new gold and silver sparkly!!!

0rang3.chan said:
This is the one im talking about! My mom has one like this but in light blue and in a bigger size!

Heres a close up:

They do look amazing! I will go check out this weekend. Silver is what I want to see :smile: Which was prettier silver or gold?

Wow all the way in HK, do u buy your chanel bags from there or more here in the US?

0rang3.chan said:

Heres a close up:

Pink is adorable! U really are a pink girl! Did u see the new square pink mini for 12p?

Yeah this is same bag I remember seeing in a tiny winy size in yellow. Like 3.5 x 5.5.
Beautiful pieces you have and oh that glitter bag of yours in fabric is TDF!
:smile:)
Your flower looks so cute, nothing like a little bling!

******** said:
They do look amazing! I will go check out this weekend. Silver is what I want to see :smile: Which was prettier silver or gold?

Wow all the way in HK, do u buy your chanel bags from there or more here in the US?

Defiantly silver! It crystals get darker the lower the bag is! Its not all one tone!

Haha, neither. I usually order them in Paris/"borrow" my moms haha i think we all know what i mean by "borrow" =p

******** said:
Pink is adorable! U really are a pink girl! Did u see the new square pink mini for 12p?

Yeah this is same bag I remember seeing in a tiny winy size in yellow. Like 3.5 x 5.5.
Beautiful pieces you have and oh that glitter bag of yours in fabric is TDF!
:smile:)
Your flower looks so cute, nothing like a little bling!

Yes, I'm not a huge fan of the color.

Thank you! I still have more sparkly chanels haha they're just not the classic ones. Like totes and evening bags.

I made it to put in my phone case and to pin on my new chanel pull over! Finally warm enough to wear out!

FleurLapin said:
The dark blue one... I'm in love! You know that feeling in your stomach when you really want something? That's exactly what I'm feeling. Which PF'er is going to get it first?? Hahaha

My mom just ordered it today from Paris! I'll be sure to "borrow" that too haha she says she got it so we can each take a sparkly out =)