For our "blingy" chanel lovers: Chanel 12P Sparkle Beauty Bag

bluekit said:
just think of it as a very special piece of wearable art!!;). The sequin flap is quite nice for the price point...

G&Smommy said:
I think it would look amazing with jeans and t-shirt! I would think of it as a piece of jewelry. The ultimate accessory to dress up any outfit!

Chanbal said:
I agree! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Jewelry it is, at least that's how I justify it to myself, LOL
It certainly gets its fair share of head turns, ooohhhs and aaaahhhs when she's out ;)

:yahoo:here's the latest BLING BLING BLING from 12A

first bag is black swarovski stones SHW @ $14,000:graucho:
(oh my goodness, I thought $10,000 was bad enough!)

second is a navy sequin bag @ $3400

p.s.
both pictures borrowed from TPF authentic finds thread:smile:

I saw the Silver version of the sequin flap, which looks more sparkly than the black. I also saw the gorgeous $14k one, but cannot compromise with the price yet! But your Silver Sparkle Beauty is my favorite !!!

mine too ms1234;)
thanks for the compliment:P

Hello ********! I am a blingy person myself. :smile: I recently got the Classic Flap Black Lambskin M/L GHW because I am trying to be classic (go figure!). Then I bought the 2012 Classic Flap Beige (looks like Silver) Striated Patent SHW because the classic black one is not blingy enough! My goodness. Now I sometimes even take out the Beige Patent (Silvery) one out in the daytime, but I do not wish to look "cheap". What do you think? Do you all like the Patent one? Or do you recommend to change it for the Lambskin Silver M/L instead? Thanks!

ms1234 said:
Hello ********! I am a blingy person myself. :smile: I recently got the Classic Flap Black Lambskin M/L GHW because I am trying to be classic (go figure!). Then I bought the 2012 Classic Flap Beige (looks like Silver) Striated Patent SHW because the classic black one is not blingy enough! My goodness. Now I sometimes even take out the Beige Patent (Silvery) one out in the daytime, but I do not wish to look "cheap". What do you think? Do you all like the Patent one? Or do you recommend to change it for the Lambskin Silver M/L instead? Thanks!

Sorry for my late reply ms1234 :sad:
I think the striped patent in beige is beautiful, indeed elegant and not cheap at all. I actually love this bag, and may have bought one myself but I recently purchased the pearly beige caviar jumbo and they are quite similar in color!
Now the silver lambskin from 12A is also beautiful, but even more formal IMO. I think if you want to use the bag in the day the patent is a better pick!

Last edited:
Just to update our blingy Chanel lovers here are two 12A versions that meet my thread qualifications! I simply adore bling :smile:
First the 12A WOC in blue priced at $4300. Honestly I was very curious to see how Chanel could price a WOC for $4300 when Sparkle beauty bag I bought was $10,000, but I am relieved there really is no comparison ;), sigh of relief!
Second is the 12A Pearly Beauty @ $9700
3rd pic is my silver sparkle beauty at $10,000!

I have to say that the Sparkle Beauty WOC is much prettier IRL than in the photo. It photographs sort of bland but has a tons of sparkle IRL and really shimmers with movement. I was very tempted to get it but don't think I would take it out enough to justify the price. NM has this in stock now if anyone is interested.

Sorry for my late reply ms1234 :sad:
I think the striped patent in beige is beautiful, indeed elegant and not cheap at all. I actually love this bag, and may have bought one myself but I recently purchased the pearly beige caviar jumbo and they are quite similar in color!
Now the silver lambskin from 12A is also beautiful, but even more formal IMO. I think if you want to use the bag in the day the patent is a better pick!

Thank you for the suggestions ********!

LOVE.chanel said:
could you tell me where i could get the medium?

Bellagio blue exclusive available in small and med

and what is the price for the medium

You can try contacting Bellagio Chanel in Las Vegas. These were released last January at the opening of new boutique. I can pm you my SA info if u are interested. The medium in blue Swarovski is $18,000 and small was $7000(very small mini)
:smile:

yes please :smile:
think i quoted the wrong one, i was looking at the gold bag with dice charm :smile:
the Bellagio exclusive dice charm bag is $4000.00. There were limited pieces available but you may be lucky! I will actually be there Sunday so can check :smile:

Attachments

• image-2981570674.jpg
    image-2981570674.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 720
  • image-2026135412.jpg
    image-2026135412.jpg
    645.6 KB · Views: 694
Last edited: