? for NF owners- Does ANYone's sides of their bag STAY cinched in without locks or ch

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
This might be a deal breaker for me. I just don't care for the wide floppiness of the uncinched mm but I really like it cinched, but if it'll never stay that way....hmmmm...

My title was cut off....It meant to say without locks or charms as some people use juicy couture charms to keep it together.

I also have the GM and it doesn't stay. LOL. I always sinch it, so it's pretty much permanently folded in, but the leather thing on the strings (my I'm so eloquent this morning - sorry) always falls down.

I also have the GM and it doesn't stay. LOL. I always sinch it, so it's pretty much permanently folded in, but the leather thing on the strings (my I'm so eloquent this morning - sorry) always falls down.

Wow! The wee leather support things to keep it in are really a snug fit on my GM so its always clinched!

But if it wouldn't stay clinched by itself, a charm/lock would certainly to the trick and look super cute as well!

Mine stays cinched because I've used and stored my bag that way since I first got it. It never opens up on its own, even if the leather pull goes undone.

I have the monogram GM and I find it uncinches a lot...I find myself tugging on the leather strings constantly but I don't mind. I think I will invest in some locks or charms so I'm not always cinching it :graucho:

I have a GM and if it's stuffed (I use it for school), it won't stay cinched. If it is almost empty (like if I am just using it for a normal purse) it will cinch by itself! But most of the time I leave it open anyways.