for newcomers @ revolveclothing only!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 30% off @ revolve clothing Only if you don't already have an account @ revolve clothing through this link!!! This coupon is one-time use for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY and expires in 2 years!!! I already have an account so I can't use but maybe someone can

2. Thanks! that's great!:nuts:

3. Wow, thank you!

4. Thanks! I love that its good for two years! not that I'll need that long! haha

5. great. thanks a lot!

6. Thanks for the post--they have some great stuff!

7. Thank you! I'm thinking of nabbing a pair of Siwy jeans!! :biggrin:

8. I already have an account there and I just love to shop there. I live in Germany and every order I placed was with me within a week with free shipping and without custom fees. I adore the Paige jeans which are hugely expensive here (249€, ca. 350$) so I buy them in the US at revolve.

9. thanks! i could definitely use this. :smile:

10. afspencer01 ....thanks!! great!great!great!

11. wish i could use that coupon everytime
    do they really find out if you sign up using a different email but same address?

i realized this isn't as good as the normal link to get 30% off
    this one is good but excludes true religion :sad:

12. ^^^ yup, the system automatically detects similar data in the system and wont allow the discount to be applied. I already tryed using my CC info with my address and it wont let me because my sister has already placed an order with them a few months ago...which is totally unfair...same last name, same address but two different CCs and two different people...so i had to change my billing address/shipping address to my parents house and am waiting for the change of address to go through so i can order some stuff.

13. darn it
    i thought i'd get off if i used a different CC and different shipping address
    but my billing address is the same for both CCs...hmmmmMMMM
    what else can i try. i guess i'll need to persuade friends to buy from them hehe