For my first LV: Batignolles Vertical or mono Speedy 30

1. I was all set on the mono Speedy 30 but am really liking the Batignolles Vertical. Which would you choose for my first purchase?

2. I have the bv and love it! Now I'm considering the damier speedy 25 next month!

3. you will love the speedy I've had mine 2 weeks(if you do get it use a steamer from the inside to take out the folds) and I was the kind of girl that changes handbag each day even when they are new but I love it it's the perfect everyday bag

4. I vote for the Batignolles.

5. I vote for the BV :love:

6. I have the Batignolles Horizontal which was my first LV and it's a fabulous bag. Between the BV and the Speedy, I'd say get the Vertical.

7. I think there should be a law: everyone's first LV HAS to be a speedy!!!:lol:

8. I prefer the Batignolles. The Speedy is the most common LV bag IMO. I rarely see a Batignolles and I LOVE that!

9. agreed! but i might be bias because this was my first LV piece hehe :P

10. I would go for the Speedy. It is timeless.

11. Speedy

12. another vote for the speedy.

its such a classic

13. Batignolles Vertical!
    Too many Speedys out there, try sth. new ;)

14. Even though I bought the BV on Monday I have been a Speedy owner for many years......for the first time I say go with the legendary Speedy! It's like LV giving you your first kiss!!

15. Bv!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice