For my fellow Louis-loving mamas...

I read this and tears welled up in my eyes because I often have felt like the me I once was, was supposed to be erased when I became a mom. Very beautifully written :smile: and so truthful.

Thanks for sharing this, seriously, this made my whole day! I have not been able to verbalize exactly why I love carrying diapers and wipes in a $1200 purse, but this is why. It reminds me that even though I may have spit up on my shoulder and bags under my eyes, I remain a beautiful and confident woman who's life is even more big with my little babes by my side. Keep on rocking those LV's mama's 💗

I am the other way around, I use my mini Lin diaper bag (I've never had a kid but LVOE this style) as a work and school bag and it works better than any other!!! If I have a baby one day I will also use it for that if course but it makes a perfect travel bag too because the thick shoulder straps never dig in and I love it! We shouldn't have to justify what we spend our money on and why, if you earned it you should be proud however you wish to spend it!