For my fellow Louis-loving mamas...

Love the article, very well written! I'm a little past the diaper bag stage now and when I was there I wasn't into designer bags yet. It was only after I shed the diaper bags that realized it was time I started buying myself decent bags. I started off with Coach and quickly realized that Coach isn't special because every other woman carries one. I wanted to carry something that was special and that not every woman in my town had. That's when I bought myself my first Louis. :smile:

Why I Use my Louis Vuitton as a Diaper Bag:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anjali-joshi/why-i-use-my-louis-vuitton-as-a-diaper-bag_b_4886648.html

If there's one place I know people will understand my perspective, it's here!!! I would love to hear comments, opinions, thoughts, and anything else! :heart:

The article was very well written. It was as if I am reading my autobiography because everything the author wrote there was "me"; I can so relate to her!

Thanks for sharing this article with us. I am now convinced that I am not alone in this.. Getting my Kleenex box now.. :crybaby:

Great article, thanks for sharing. I put all my designer bags away and carried nappy bags which matched with my pushchair as I was scared of ruining my bags, but now my youngest is 5 I have been back enjoying them again for the last couple of years and loving it!

Great article...I'm not a mom but I always joke that my NF GMs would make the perfect diaper bag. It's almost like that's what it's intended to be.

I think if/when I have a kid it'll be a Palermo GM for sure!

Great article! I too use a NF and I get looks. I've even heard "omg look at her bag! " while out shopping with dd. It's a compliment to know that I'm still me even though I've added mommy to the list of all the things I am. And yes, I'm darn proud to be a spoiled SAHM.

I am a mom but I can't use my LVs as a diaper bag.

I use my LVs as my purse, I sometimes put diapers in it for quick errands. I always have wipes whether I'm with kids or not but I can't put sippy cups, cookies or desitin or sunblock in my purse. I'd feel so unorganized looking for my wallet under all the sweaters. (regardless of brand)

I don't feel judged when I use my LVs, even when I'm with my kids. I guess it's different when you actually haul it around as a diaper bag. I don't really think other people formulate in their minds how much credit card debt you have or how many figures your husband makes. It just probably comes across as a negligent use of something that other people could only dream of.

Well written article, I'm like you, who gave up the glam bc I'm with two young babies, and people think I'm crazy for loving my bags but it makes me feel stylish when I'm carrying a Louie wearing my track pants with peanut butter hand prints on them . Lol

Yup... I am also guilty of using my NF MM as a diaper bag... Not always ... But usually, when I feel so blue at being a stay at home mum (house chores and all)
I still miss my previous career.. dont get me wrong though, It is a blessing to be there for my kids :smile: