For my fellow Louis-loving mamas...

Jazzyz

Feb 23, 2014
Love it! I use a Palermo gm as my diaper bag and feel judged sometimes for sure.

TkDvMv

Dec 29, 2013
So awesome to hear I'm not alone!!! Do you guys get the eyebrow-raises too?

Where I work most woman use Neverfulls as diaper bags, where I live 20 min away not so much. I def get the "this biatch with the Louis" look at the park lol

LValicious

Aug 28, 2013
I read this and tears welled up in my eyes because I often have felt like the me I once was, was supposed to be erased when I became a mom. Very beautifully written :smile: and so truthful.

erevex552

Apr 15, 2013
Lovely! It's definitely a piece of my pre-mom self I intend to keep to feel just a bit glam on the daily.

Tabbscat

Sep 12, 2012
California Wine Country
Thanks for sharing this, seriously, this made my whole day! I have not been able to verbalize exactly why I love carrying diapers and wipes in a $1200 purse, but this is why. It reminds me that even though I may have spit up on my shoulder and bags under my eyes, I remain a beautiful and confident woman who's life is even more big with my little babes by my side. Keep on rocking those LV's mama's 💗

idylle.doll

May 8, 2014
I am the other way around, I use my mini Lin diaper bag (I've never had a kid but LVOE this style) as a work and school bag and it works better than any other!!! If I have a baby one day I will also use it for that if course but it makes a perfect travel bag too because the thick shoulder straps never dig in and I love it! We shouldn't have to justify what we spend our money on and why, if you earned it you should be proud however you wish to spend it!

Pavla

Dec 28, 2010
Europe
I like your article! :flowers:
My Palermo, emp Métis, Elegie and Galliera with long strap are great diaper bags :giggles: