For my fellow Balenciaga Ladies and Gents :)

Celia I didn't know you were expecting a baby, that's wonderful congrats, I hope you post photos. is it going to be a boy or a girl?:wlae:

Hey marie1ollie : Yes, i am and still got abt 4 weeks more to go and i'm expecting our 1st baby boy....both of us are really lookin forward his arrival and his name will be Justin Lee. We just hope everything goes well smoothly and the baby is healthy and we are really contented.....:yes: :yes:

I ordered two (2) keychains but just got an email from twinkle too that THEY ARE SOLD OUT for now :sad: - we have to wait if there are inquirys enough next days, if so - twinkle will let us know !

OHH yeeaahhhhhhhh Marie... (you're from Austria actually ???) and Celia ..... - you both are very welcome to visit our small country Switzerland ! It would be a great pleasure to meet you here :yes: :yahoo: !! And dear Celia ... - OMG I didn't knew you'll have a baby soon - WOW that's fantastic and very exciting :heart: all the best to you sweety, please keep us posted :sweatdrop:

Yes my dearest Irene...indeed, i hope i will get the chance to visit switzerland too if we plan for a europe trip, it will be nice to catch up with u and also drool over all ur bbag collections, OMG~~~:nuts: :nuts:

I will keep you guys posted on my status....LOVE U ALL!!

I ordered two (2) keychains but just got an email from twinkle too that THEY ARE SOLD OUT for now :sad: - we have to wait if there are inquirys enough next days, if so - twinkle will let us know !

OHH yeeaahhhhhhhh Marie... (you're from Austria actually ???)

Yes, I am actually Austrian, Firstclass!:smile: I did my undergraduate degree here and met my future husband here so I'm doing my Masters here now, too, and became a permanent resident:smile:
I've only lived in Austria for a few years though because my family moved around a lot (I was born in London and lived in various other places). My family is back in Austria now and they LOVE it there sooo much- my fiance and I are planning on living in Europe for a while in the near future, too, because I really do miss it :heart:I've spent 3 months in Vienna every single year of my life:smile:

Celia, all the best to you and let us know how it goes!! I'm sure evrything wil go great!!:heart: This is so exciting!!:yahoo:

Yes, I am actually Austrian, Firstclass!:smile: I did my undergraduate degree here and met my future husband here so I'm doing my Masters here now, too, and became a permanent resident:smile:
I've only lived in Austria for a few years though because my family moved around a lot (I was born in London and lived in various other places). My family is back in Austria now and they LOVE it there sooo much- my fiance and I are planning on living in Europe for a while in the near future, too, because I really do miss it :heart:I've spent 3 months in Vienna every single year of my life:smile:

Celia, all the best to you and let us know how it goes!! I'm sure evrything wil go great!!:heart: This is so exciting!!:yahoo:

Thanks Marie, appreciate it. Jus to let u all u know that i have PM twinkle to place my order for the charm too....hehehehhe

Oh Marie... you've had a very interesting and eventful life until now :nuts: - GREAT ! Do you also speak German?

Back to topic: I really hope that twinkle.. will get orders enough ;)

Ladies, I just got confirmation from Twinkle.Tink yesterday saying my charm will be sent out on Monday!I really hope you all get one, too, soon!:heart: I'll post pics as soon as I get it!

I also got an email last night and I already ordered and paid for it but the order will take about 3 weeks :yahoo: ;) !! I'm so grateful, dear Marie, for the informations - thanks again :love: :tender: !
Can't wait to see your pics :yes:

Oops....i'm referring this yr..sorry if i'm not clear....i have ard 4 wks more to go accordin to my due date. So usually for maternity, it will be 3 mths (according to govt rules)......if u really plan to visit singapore, hopefully it will be after my maternity....hehehehehe:P :P

Count me in for the meet up!!! Have been working so hard these days and Pf has been my leisure... Let's go shopping soon!:yahoo:

Firstclass, you from Switzerland...No wonder the background of yr pics also look so serene and beautiful!

OHH yeeaahhhhhhhh Marie... (you're from Austria actually ???) and Celia ..... - you both are very welcome to visit our small country Switzerland ! It would be a great pleasure to meet you here :yes: :yahoo: !! And dear Celia ... - OMG I didn't knew you'll have a baby soon - WOW that's fantastic and very exciting :heart: all the best to you sweety, please keep us posted :sweatdrop: