? for Monogram Pochette Cosmetique Bag

1. I have a question for anyone who owns the Pochette Cosmetique Bag. How much stuff can you fit in it? Is it a decent sized amount? I'm thinking of getting it (after my ban of course!) but the listed size is throwing me off. I usually carry a few brushes, lip stick, lip liners and stuff. Thanks!

here's what it looks like:

[​IMG]

2. Hope this helps!

cosmeticpouch1.JPG cosmeticpouch.JPG
  3. ^^yay! another MAC user!! LOL..thanks for the pics..helped me out too!!

4. I know isn't it the best! :nuts:

5. I have one and so does my mother and it holds a ton! Crystal's pics are right on! There is also a little pocket on the side, I keep toothpics and Splenda packs in there.

6. That's a good idea as I have never used the pocket. Although I pretty much stuff the bag! LOL :roflmfao:

7. Ew- I see some Mac Lipsticks.. love their lipsticks:yes:

8. A couple more references for you :smile:

[​IMG]

all this and still room :smile:

[​IMG]

9. Tink, you have the best taste. (so jealous!)

10. I love mine. It does fit a lot of things inside. I put my extra cards/credit cards in the side pocket. It's super cute in shape too. Using it keeps me very organized and makes switching handbags very easy. I recommend it.

11. :shame: Thanks Dusty!

12. Thanks you guys! again, you all are more than helpful! The pictures totally help solidify my answer that this bag will do it for me. Woo-hoo!

Now, off to convince hubby that I need one more accessory...hehehe...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice