For Mini Affair owners....

the mini Affair is too small for me. not enough space to carry even just my essentials: wallet, keycase, phone, makeup and tissue paper. i actually don't like the chain which always slips off my shoulder esp when i'm wearing clothing which is made of smooth fabrics like silk. as for the length of the chain, it's shorter than a MAC/ mini MAC so i don't think you can carry it as a crossbody esp with your height. i'd recommend the regular size without the studs. just my opinion.

My Mini Affair hasn't left home yet, but I'm 5'9" and when I wear it crossbody style, the top of the purse is around my navel. Hope this helps you visualize what it looks like.

the mini Affair is too small for me. not enough space to carry even just my essentials: wallet, keycase, phone, makeup and tissue paper. i actually don't like the chain which always slips off my shoulder esp when i'm wearing clothing which is made of smooth fabrics like silk. as for the length of the chain, it's shorter than a MAC/ mini MAC so i don't think you can carry it as a crossbody esp with your height. i'd recommend the regular size without the studs. just my opinion.
Hmmm something to think about. I have trouble with bags slipping off my shoulder as it is. I was thinking mini just for an evening bag, not for every day. If I order from bloomies it will be free shipping, and return shipping if it doesn't work out. So might be worth taking a chance.

Hmmm something to think about. I have trouble with bags slipping off my shoulder as it is. I was thinking mini just for an evening bag, not for every day. If I order from bloomies it will be free shipping, and return shipping if it doesn't work out. So might be worth taking a chance.
go for it. black + gunmetal hw is a great combo :cool:
i feel there is a sale coming soon. but stock may not last esp for popular styles/ colors.

forgot to mention, the mini Affair can be worn as a clutch. thats what i do with it now. it looks v pretty as an evening clutch :yes:
Now I love clutches too...didn't think about that. I love bags that are multi-functional. Bloomies is having a sale if you spend over $200.00 you get $50 off so all I need to do is find something for a few bucks - think I can handle that lol. I do love gunmetal hw...and black. Hmmm leaning more towards now it.

I went ahead and ordered the black w/ gunmmetal hw mini affair from Bloomies. I just kept thinking about it and with the sale and being that's exclusive to Bloomies I didn't have to search high and low for a better deal lol. Bummer it's on a 15 day order. :sad: I'll let you know what I think when I get it.

I'm thinking of getting one too but think I'll go with the regular size though,love the outer pocket at the back. The mini offer more color choices but it'll be too small for me I think... was having a hard time deciding to get black or tortora, any input? Thanks 😊

I'm thinking of getting one too but think I'll go with the regular size though,love the outer pocket at the back. The mini offer more color choices but it'll be too small for me I think... was having a hard time deciding to get black or tortora, any input? Thanks 😊
The regular size has a back pocket? That's nice. I'm going with black because I want to use it more for a going out bag, not as an everyday bag. I thought the mini would be a better size for me for my purposes. I've actually never tried this bag on so I don't even know if it'll work for me lol. I like both of your color choices...I think the black will be a bit dressier though.

I ordered a black regular size affair from Zappos, will do a reveal and comparison with my regular 5 zip and mini MAC once I get it! 😊 hope it's not too big in size

I ordered a black regular size affair from Zappos, will do a reveal and comparison with my regular 5 zip and mini MAC once I get it! 😊 hope it's not too big in size
Did you get the regular one or the one w/ studs? I can't wait to see your reveal! You will probably get yours before mine since mine is on a 15 day order at the time I placed the order.

I read it somewhere that the studs sometimes fall off and so order the without stud affair, ordered from Z bcoz it's in stock but have to pay like $35 more since another site estimated ship date is end of the month,hate to wait, lol 😊