For Medallion owners and lovers

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hi!

I own a medallion and was wondering what others put in their's? Do you fill it up? Do you bring less with you? I am just curious :smile: Also, if you do own it, I was wondering how many ladies can put it over their shoulder. I can, but I thought it might be useful for potential future medallion owners to know :smile:.

Thanks so much for your help!

I do find that I try to keep my Medallion to more "essentials" when I carry it. I am good with a long wallet, keys (if needed), sunglasses, Blackberry (tucked in back pocket on outside of bag), and some gloss and chapstick.

In terms of carrying it over my shoulder, I really never do. I tend to always carry it on my forearm or handheld.

Hope that helps!

:flowers:

I do find that I try to keep my Medallion to more "essentials" when I carry it. I am good with a long wallet, keys (if needed), sunglasses, Blackberry (tucked in back pocket on outside of bag), and some gloss and chapstick.

In terms of carrying it over my shoulder, I really never do. I tend to always carry it on my forearm or handheld.

Hope that helps!

:flowers:

I'm the same, I just carry the essentials as well in my medallion. As for over the shoulder, only if I'm not wearing a jacket. If I wear a winter coat, it doesn't fit so then it's handheld.

I find that my Medallions (a black and a white one) are used mostly with warm weather attire. I can wear it over my shoulder that way. I put everything in mine via the "purse on the go".

I love my medalion. It was my very first chanel. I can on carry on my shoulder when not wearing a coat. Still use it in winter by carryon my forearm. As a rule I don't carry much in my purse. Cell phone,id,a comb,lipstick and a small coin purse for money.

Susieserb-- I was thinking of getting something white in cavair chanel later this year. How do you care for the white to keep it looking good. I might get the white medallion wtih SHW. I have the black with GHW.

I wore that white tote to DEATH this Summer i.e. two vacations, running around with errands etc....that puppy held up like a champ (no lie). I had a tiny bit of transfer ware on the corners which was dark in nature and a red dash from who knows what. I took that Meltonian Cleaner and Conditioner and all the dirt lifted right up with no effects on the leather. The bag still looks BRAND NEW.

susieserb--Where do you buy the Meltonian Cleaner and Conditioner? I really desire to buy a white chanel. I really love the medallion but I might go with the GST. Does your white medallion have SHW or GHW? Thanks