For Medallion owners and lovers

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hi!

I own a medallion and was wondering what others put in their's? Do you fill it up? Do you bring less with you? I am just curious :smile: Also, if you do own it, I was wondering how many ladies can put it over their shoulder. I can, but I thought it might be useful for potential future medallion owners to know :smile:.

Thanks so much for your help!

Jul 21, 2010
I love mine and put everything in it, wallet, keys, make up bag and if needed a bottle of water. My medallion is my most favorite Chanel I own!

mspera

Melissa :)
Mar 9, 2007
Lincoln, CA
I do find that I try to keep my Medallion to more "essentials" when I carry it. I am good with a long wallet, keys (if needed), sunglasses, Blackberry (tucked in back pocket on outside of bag), and some gloss and chapstick.

In terms of carrying it over my shoulder, I really never do. I tend to always carry it on my forearm or handheld.

Hope that helps!

:flowers:

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I do find that I try to keep my Medallion to more "essentials" when I carry it. I am good with a long wallet, keys (if needed), sunglasses, Blackberry (tucked in back pocket on outside of bag), and some gloss and chapstick.

In terms of carrying it over my shoulder, I really never do. I tend to always carry it on my forearm or handheld.

Hope that helps!

:flowers:
I'm the same, I just carry the essentials as well in my medallion. As for over the shoulder, only if I'm not wearing a jacket. If I wear a winter coat, it doesn't fit so then it's handheld.

mlag724

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
I love my medalion. It was my very first chanel. I can on carry on my shoulder when not wearing a coat. Still use it in winter by carryon my forearm. As a rule I don't carry much in my purse. Cell phone,id,a comb,lipstick and a small coin purse for money.

mlag724

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Susieserb-- I was thinking of getting something white in cavair chanel later this year. How do you care for the white to keep it looking good. I might get the white medallion wtih SHW. I have the black with GHW.

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
Midwest America; God's country
I wore that white tote to DEATH this Summer i.e. two vacations, running around with errands etc....that puppy held up like a champ (no lie). I had a tiny bit of transfer ware on the corners which was dark in nature and a red dash from who knows what. I took that Meltonian Cleaner and Conditioner and all the dirt lifted right up with no effects on the leather. The bag still looks BRAND NEW.

mlag724

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
susieserb--Where do you buy the Meltonian Cleaner and Conditioner? I really desire to buy a white chanel. I really love the medallion but I might go with the GST. Does your white medallion have SHW or GHW? Thanks