For love and lemons

MegsVC

Sep 15, 2012
I've been eyeing a few lace pieces from this brand, and I was wondering if anyone's had experience with them? They're not 'cheap' per say, but they're also not super expensive high end, and I guess my concern is that the lace might snag/tear easily.

If anyone's got thoughts on how durable they are and how they wear, I'd love to hear it!

i know this thread is a bit old but i was able to get my hands on a yellow antigua dress from ebay. LOVE it! so beautiful and dainty... in terms of durability i've only fitted it at home as i was not able to wear it out yet but it's just one of those fabrics (lace and mesh) that you just have to be careful with. were you able to buy some from the brand?

Yes I did end up buying a skirt from them, which I really love! I've only worn it once so far for my Christmas party, but it's delicate looking, without feeling too fragile.

It did size small though, I'm not sure how you found the Antigua dress to size? That's another one I've been considering..
I'm glad I asked for measurements on the skirt before I purchased, because my regular size wouldn't have worked.

Wanted to bump this thread, does anyone know how the sizing runs? I'm a 4-6, don't know if I need a small or medium in dresses. TIA!
i purchased a mini and Maxi antigua dress here
https://www.instantoutfits.com/for-love-and-lemons-antigua-maxi-dress.html

they had the CHEAPEST prices online and still had hard to find small and medium sizes.

I love the dresses. FLAL sizing is all over the places. Generally, I've noticed that the dresses with sleeves run a little small. and the sleeveless ones run TTS.

The mesh is high quality and durable. the only thing to be careful of is that when you zip the dress up, don't let the mesh get caught in the zipper (will cause a hole) :sad:

pro tip- buy the silicone nipple covers off this site- they are only like $5.25 iirc

I'm a 0-2 and I'm an xs and it's a very fitted fit. I would go with a medium. Agree that arms run small. So might also depend on if it's a sleeveless or sleeved dress. I own the mini luau dress. HTH.

I'm a size 4-6 I bought a small maxi (no sleeves) and it was a little tight buy doable. I bought a Medium on the mini dress (sleeves) and the sleeves were still tight so I'm happy i bought that!! I'm in love with the antiqua dresses and https://www.instantoutfits.com/for-love-and-lemons-antigua-mini-dress.html and the mini is being sold here for $159!

I love those dresses!
i am addicted to this brand... i have the antigua, luau and desert dresses. i find the fit - true to size. unfortunately, the mesh is just very fragile (for the luau dress) - worn a couple of hours and was really careful with it but still ended up having holes at the sides and back. for sale price, it's a good deal but for full price, not worth it since you end up wearing the dresses once or twice...

just a few pics of my collection...

12459895_10153797354691678_1966802259_n_zpsp9tngiqv.jpg

12524025_10153338720871381_6236795304278333699_n_zpsznbdt6xi.jpg

12418116_10153340536156381_2922530630998023344_n_zpsajlcirpf.jpg

10378953_10153312453781381_5341799547683767262_n_zpstgdj1yhj.jpg